FPGA, SoC, And CPLD Boards And Kits
FPGA Evaluation and Development Kits
5892 Discussions

Cyclone 10 LP FPGA parts purchase

NShan12
New Contributor I

Hello,

I am in need of Cyclone 10 FPGA samples for prototype activities. There is shortage of stocks due to the pandemic. I have spoken to Arrow, Mouser, Digikey and other suppliers but the availability of stock is only in July, 2022.
I would like to know where else can I get around 5 - 10 Cyclone 10 LP FPGA samples for my custom boards. Required parts are: 10CL010YU256A7G (preferred) or 10CL010YU256I7G.

I could see that Intel provides Enpirion component samples but not FPGAs. Is there any such possibility? Any other FPGA distributors in Europe or also in USA who have stock of these parts?

Thank you very much in advance!

0 Kudos
7 Replies
GY_Intel

Hi. Could you approach Intel sales team or authorized distributors at your nearest location?  

0 Kudos
NShan12
New Contributor I

Hello,

Thank you for the reply. As I already mentioned in my question I spoke to Arrow, Mouser and Digikey. There is a huge lead time. Could you please provide the contact information of Intel Sales team?

I had spoken to Intel support centre (not sales support) and they redirected me to community forum.

0 Kudos
GY_Intel

Hi, I will follow with you separately. Thanks. 

0 Kudos
raviganesh
Novice

Hi,

Can you advise me the India contact sales team from whom I can purchase a 10 nos of 10CL006YU256.

TIA

0 Kudos
RFU
Beginner

Hello,

I'm in the same situation as NShan12.

We need "10CL025YU256I7G"  - C6G,C8G,A7G would be ok, too.

No parts available at BUYFPGA,DIGIKEY,ARROW since August 2021.

Availablity - answers:

1) please contact Altera

2)  no backorder possible - no leadtime available

3) leadtime: 99 weeks

What can i do?

0 Kudos
raviganesh
Novice

Hi Shah,

Did moderator GY_Intel reply to you and did he give sales constact details. Were you able to get the parts?

From his replies GY_Intel appears to be a robot or an insesitive Intel employee with least care for the company that pays him or the customer.

Looking forward to your esteemedd views.

R

0 Kudos
raviganesh
Novice

It is 2022 Jan and there is no sign of FPGA availability. 10CL006YU256 which was $10 is selling at $250 in HK inventory.

I tried moving over to EFINIX but couldn’t find a way of porting our design there. I am too much stuck with AHDL, Altera IP and the NIOS soft processor and code, that migrating is not small task. Stung by the reality, I am seriously thinking of joining Swiggy as a food delivery boy!!!

0 Kudos