when I installed the quartus 18.1Pro , launch the software, it hint lack of
Msvcr120.dll, and after I fix it ,error appears it as below, and I can't fix it.
Can u try the following:
1) provide the screenshot -> my computer -> properties
2) install currprocess https://www.nirsoft.net/utils/cprocess.html and disable all the software running behind there
3) disable the anti virus
4) close all the Quartus software
go to c:/user/<username>/ rename the quartus2.ini and quartus2.req for windows
and reopen the quartus. this will reset the initial setting of the quartus prime.
5) did you install all the devices?
6) check if you have spaces in your directory names? If you had, try to replace the spaces with underscores.
7) Make sure all your folder are not in read only options.