FPGA, SoC, And CPLD Boards And Kits
FPGA Evaluation and Development Kits

TCCS and ALTDDIO_OUT

MYota1
Beginner

I am using ALTDDIO_OUT channels in Cyclone 10 LP and map them onto true LVDS pins. Is there a way to get the TCCS analysis between the channels ?

My other question: Does the TCCS that is defined in the datasheet, for example for the true LVDS, depends on the IP core being used ?

0 Kudos
4 Replies
sstrell
Honored Contributor III

TCCS is device-specific, not IP specific. You can run the TCCS report in the Timing Analyzer in Quartus to get the value without having to look it up.

#iwork4intel

0 Kudos
MYota1
Beginner

Thank you. However when I run the Timing Analyzer to get the value of TCCS I get: "No dedicated SERDES Transmitter circuitry present in device or used in design".

0 Kudos
Rahul_S_Intel1
Employee

Hi ,

Timing Analyzer provides the transmitter channel-to-channel skew this is serdes not for normal IO

TCCS that is defined in the datasheet, for example for the true LVDS, depends on the IP core being used ?

>> device specific , the max value can be find in the data sheet for example page no 38 for the Cyclone 10 GX

https://www.intel.com/content/dam/www/programmable/us/en/pdfs/literature/hb/cyclone-10/c10gx-51002.pdf

0 Kudos
MYota1
Beginner
0 Kudos