FPGA, SoC, And CPLD Boards And Kits
FPGA Evaluation and Development Kits
Announcements
Intel Support hours are Monday-Fridays, 8am-5pm PST, except Holidays. Thanks to our community members who provide support during our down time or before we get to your questions. We appreciate you!

Need Forum Guidance? Click here
Search our FPGA Knowledge Articles here.

TCCS and ALTDDIO_OUT

MYota1
Beginner

I am using ALTDDIO_OUT channels in Cyclone 10 LP and map them onto true LVDS pins. Is there a way to get the TCCS analysis between the channels ?

My other question: Does the TCCS that is defined in the datasheet, for example for the true LVDS, depends on the IP core being used ?

0 Kudos
4 Replies
sstrell
Honored Contributor III

TCCS is device-specific, not IP specific. You can run the TCCS report in the Timing Analyzer in Quartus to get the value without having to look it up.

#iwork4intel

MYota1
Beginner

Thank you. However when I run the Timing Analyzer to get the value of TCCS I get: "No dedicated SERDES Transmitter circuitry present in device or used in design".

Rahul_S_Intel1
Employee

Hi ,

Timing Analyzer provides the transmitter channel-to-channel skew this is serdes not for normal IO

TCCS that is defined in the datasheet, for example for the true LVDS, depends on the IP core being used ?

>> device specific , the max value can be find in the data sheet for example page no 38 for the Cyclone 10 GX

https://www.intel.com/content/dam/www/programmable/us/en/pdfs/literature/hb/cyclone-10/c10gx-51002.p...

MYota1
Beginner