Gaming on Intel® Processors with Intel® Graphics
Ask questions and get answers, tips/tweaks, and techniques from product and technology experts

Entering he giveaway

Mdsafim
Beginner
I am from Bangladesh I am not enter the intel gamer day giveaway. Why we use your products So, why we can not enter your company giveaway
0 Kudos
1 Solution
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello Mdsafim,   

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities. I can imagine how frustrating this is for you.

Based on the official rules for this giveaway "The Intel x NoisyButters PC Giveaway (“Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who have reached the age of majority in their state of residence at the time of entry."

You can check more about the rules at the following link:

If you have any other doubts related to this giveaway, you may find further support without "redeem code" support team:

Please keep in mind that this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel.  

Regards,  

Deivid A.  

Intel Customer Support Technician  

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello Mdsafim,   

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities. I can imagine how frustrating this is for you.

Based on the official rules for this giveaway "The Intel x NoisyButters PC Giveaway (“Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who have reached the age of majority in their state of residence at the time of entry."

You can check more about the rules at the following link:

If you have any other doubts related to this giveaway, you may find further support without "redeem code" support team:

Please keep in mind that this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel.  

Regards,  

Deivid A.  

Intel Customer Support Technician  

0 Kudos
Mdsafim
Beginner
So can you give me a pc for free please
0 Kudos