Gaming on Intel® Processors with Intel® Graphics
Ask questions and get answers, tips/tweaks, and techniques from product and technology experts
429 Discussions

detroit become human, crash in Back frome the dead,

SadidHridoy
Beginner
No matter what setting i do,this game keeps crashing in same place,Back from the dead,my gpu and os is up to date.
What is the solution??
0 Kudos
12 Replies
VonM_Intel

Hi, SadidHridoy.

Thank you for posting in our Intel communities.

I would like to go one step further and I do not have sufficient details about your hardware and software configuration to help you. Please run the SSU report so I can check important details such as OS build#, graphics driver version, errors logged in the system, etc). You said that the game keeps crashing in the same place, no matter what settings you change, please let me know the details so we don't cover the same ground twice.

Looking forward to your response. Have a nice day ahead!

Best Regards,

Von M.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
SadidHridoy
Beginner

it crash when the "back from the dead " episode begin

0 Kudos
ACarmona_Intel

Hello SadidHridoy, 

Thank you so much for providing your SSU.

Please try the troubleshooting methods listed below for a possible solution to our issue:

1. Perform a clean installation the graphics driver to the latest version with Display Driver Uninstaller (DDU).
    1. Download the Display Driver Uninstaller (DDU) software and extract the file.
    2. Open DDU ****.exe and extract program.
    3. Reboot into Windows* safe mode. (Refer to Start your PC in safe mode in Windows.)
    4. Go to the DDU extract path and double-click the Display Driver Uninstaller.exe to open the DDU.
    5. Click Close in the Options window.
    6. Select device type to GPU and select device to INTEL.
    7. Click Clean and restart, wait for the software to finish the process, and auto-reboot Windows to normal mode.
  2. Download and install the latest graphics driver on Download Center.

If the issue still persists after trying the troubleshooting steps that we have provided, please let us know so we can know what we can do next.

Thank you, and have a great day ahead!

Best regards,

Carmona A.

0 Kudos
VonM_Intel

Hello SadidHridoy.

I hope you are doing fine.

Were you able to check the previous post?

Kindly let us know if you still need assistance.

Best Regards,

Von M.

0 Kudos
SadidHridoy
Beginner

it doesn't wrok.other users tried this solution.

0 Kudos
VonM_Intel

Hi, David.

I appreciate your response. I understand that the issue is still the same. We will need to do further research and replication on this matter and post the response on this thread once available.

Best Regards,

Von M.

0 Kudos
VonM_Intel

Hi, SadidHridoy.

I appreciate your patience.

I'd like to check if you are getting any pop-up or error message when it crashes on "From the Dead" chapter. If yes, what does it say. Can you send us a screenshot when possible?

I hope to hear from you soon.

Thank you very much!

Best Regards,

Von M.

0 Kudos
SadidHridoy
Beginner

It shows an error message at the beginning of the game.

0 Kudos
VonM_Intel

Hi, SadidHridoy.

I highly appreciate your prompt response. 

As checked, I found this article, Detroit Become Human* Doesn't Support Intel® Arc™, which states that the problem has been resolved in Intel graphics drivers version 31.0.101.4824 and newer.

However, I also noticed from the SSU report you submitted that your Intel graphics driver is up to date. As such, we will continue to investigate this issue and provide an update in this discussion thread when we have more information.

Thank you, and have a nice day!

Best Regards,

Von M.

0 Kudos
NormanS_Intel

Hello SadidHridoy,

We greatly appreciate your patience. I'm pleased to share that our extensive testing over the past few months indicates that the graphics driver version 31.0.101.5590 resolves the performance issues with Detroit: Become Human. We advise you to update to this driver version and inform us of the results. Please ensure to use DDU before proceeding with the update to version 31.0.101.5590.

Your feedback is valuable to us, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.

Best regards,

Norman S.

Intel Customer Support Engineer

0 Kudos
NormanS_Intel

Hello SadidHridoy,

I wanted to check if you had the chance to review the information I posted. Please let me know at your earliest convenience so that we can determine the best course of action to resolve this matter. 

Best regards,

Norman S.

0 Kudos
NormanS_Intel

Hello SadidHridoy, 

I have not heard back from you so I will close this inquiry now. If you need further assistance, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best regards,

Norman S.

0 Kudos