Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20493 Discussions

11400 gpu uhd 730 has graphics problems

Pyotr
Beginner

After a problematic installation process of 11400. Now it is causing me problems with gpu. I realized this soon after upgraded from my good old 4690 to 11400. On some web pages especially on some buttons lines are appeared at first I haven't thought this might caused by uhd 730 gpu but now when I turn on my pc I hear one long and three short beeps from speaker which indicates gpu anomaly according to ASUS  I am using ASUS b560m-k mobo btw. 

0 Kudos
1 Solution
JosueO_Intel

Hello Pyotr,

We recommend performing a clean install of the latest graphics drivers provided by the system manufacturer since these drivers are customized. Follow these steps:

Check Windows* updates:

• Click the Windows Start button. 

• Click the search and type Windows updates and click on that option.

• Select Check for Updates and ensure you have the latest Windows* version. 

Clean installation of the Graphics Driver:

1- Download the latest customized driver from the Computer Manufacturer Support Websites and save the installer on the computer.

2- Disconnect from the internet to make sure the driver will not be automatically updated by Windows.

3- Uninstall the Intel Graphics driver. To do this, please follow the steps on the link below under these sections:

• Uninstalling the Intel Graphics Driver via the Device Manager Method

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000005598/graphics.html

4- Restart the computer.

5- Right-click the Windows Start button. Select Device Manager.

6- If no older drivers are stored in the system, the graphics controller in Device Manager should now be listed as 'Microsoft Basic Display Adapter', 'Standard VGA Graphics Adapter', or similar. If not, repeat step 3. Repeat the process until it is listed as 'Microsoft Basic Display Adapter'.

7- Install the latest graphics driver provided by the system manufacturer.

8- Once the latest driver has been installed, enable the internet connection again.

If the issue persists, repeat the Clean installation process using the latest Intel® generic graphics driver available at Download Center.

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/download/19344/intel-graphics-windows-dch-drivers.html

Regards, 

Josue O.  

Intel Customer Support Technician

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
7 Replies
JosueO_Intel

Hello Pyotr,

Thank you for posting on the Intel®️ communities. In order to have a better understanding of the issue, please share with us the following information: 

1. Screenshot of the issue. 
  2. Do you get any error messages or codes on the OS? Any BSOD?

Also, please download and install the Intel®️ System Support Utility (Intel®️ SSU):

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows- 

Open the application and select "Everything" click on "Scan" to see the system and device information. By default, Intel®️ SSU will take you to the "Summary View". Click on the menu where it says "Summary" to change to "Detailed View".  

Click on "Next", save the report and attach it to your response.

Regards, 

Josue O.  

0 Kudos
Pyotr
Beginner

I have installed 11400 two weeks ago I haven't got any error or bsod so far. I took some screenshots but not obvious ones I haven't seen these on every websites so I have put red circles around them, the lines that I have mentioned. Today I have seen one distortion on steam. On a game's play button also I put a red circle around it. Also I hear constantly one long and three short beeps from speaker on every start of my pc. 

0 Kudos
JosueO_Intel

Hello Pyotr,

We recommend performing a clean install of the latest graphics drivers provided by the system manufacturer since these drivers are customized. Follow these steps:

Check Windows* updates:

• Click the Windows Start button. 

• Click the search and type Windows updates and click on that option.

• Select Check for Updates and ensure you have the latest Windows* version. 

Clean installation of the Graphics Driver:

1- Download the latest customized driver from the Computer Manufacturer Support Websites and save the installer on the computer.

2- Disconnect from the internet to make sure the driver will not be automatically updated by Windows.

3- Uninstall the Intel Graphics driver. To do this, please follow the steps on the link below under these sections:

• Uninstalling the Intel Graphics Driver via the Device Manager Method

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000005598/graphics.html

4- Restart the computer.

5- Right-click the Windows Start button. Select Device Manager.

6- If no older drivers are stored in the system, the graphics controller in Device Manager should now be listed as 'Microsoft Basic Display Adapter', 'Standard VGA Graphics Adapter', or similar. If not, repeat step 3. Repeat the process until it is listed as 'Microsoft Basic Display Adapter'.

7- Install the latest graphics driver provided by the system manufacturer.

8- Once the latest driver has been installed, enable the internet connection again.

If the issue persists, repeat the Clean installation process using the latest Intel® generic graphics driver available at Download Center.

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/download/19344/intel-graphics-windows-dch-drivers.html

Regards, 

Josue O.  

0 Kudos
Pyotr
Beginner

Fresh installation of driver is solved my problem so far and no more beeps, thanks.

0 Kudos
JosueO_Intel

Hello Pyotr,

I am glad to hear that the issue is now solved and everything is working fine. 

If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Regards, 

Josue O.  

0 Kudos
Pyotr
Beginner

Unfortunately, I hear the same one long and three short beeps today. But I haven't noticed any defects on website buttons. Please help me what cause this ?

0 Kudos
Pyotr
Beginner

Windows 10 is updated intel graphics driver which is Intel Corporation - Display - 27.20.100.9078. My problem is looking solved for now.

0 Kudos