Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
21286 Discussions

A770 drivers for AMD processor and Davinci Resolve

DaveyUK
Beginner

Hi,

My system has the A770 16, a AMD Ryzen 7 3800x 8-core processor running windows 11 and I've no idea if I'm running with the right drivers . I'm running Davinci resolve 18.5 studio and I understand they are meant to work well together, but on certain functions it crashes.

Using the intel driver and support assistant I get the following message under graphics:-

A customized computer manufacturer driver is installed on your computer. The Intel Driver & Support Assistant is not able to update the driver. Installing a generic Intel driver instead of the customized computer manufacturer driver may cause technical issues. Contact ASRock for the latest driver for your computer.

How can I check everythings in order to run Resolve without crashing??

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
Jocelyn_Intel
Employee

Hello, @DaveyUK

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.  

I am sorry to hear what is happening with your Intel® Arc™ A770 Graphics, I will gladly assist you here. 

Does the same error show up when you install the latest graphics driver manually? 

Note: Make sure to check you have all the Windows updates before doing the driver installation and doing the clean installation process without internet connection. 

Best regards,  

Jocelyn M.   

Intel Customer Support Technician. 

0 Kudos
Jocelyn_Intel
Employee

Hello, @DaveyUK 

We are checking this thread and we would like to know if you were able to review our previous post. If you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us back. 

Best regards,  

Jocelyn M.   

0 Kudos
Jocelyn_Intel
Employee

Hello, @DaveyUK      

We have not heard back from you, so we will proceed to close this thread now. If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.  

Best regards,  

Jocelyn M.   

0 Kudos