Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20493 Discussions

Gameplay.intel.com - Recommended game settings to improve the gaming experience on Intel Graphics

Kevin_M_Intel
Employee

Intel has just launched a brand new Web page called https://gameplay.intel.com/ Gameplay.intel.com which provides lab tested in-game optimizations to improve the experience on Intel Graphics. When you install a new game on an Intel Graphics-only system, the experience may not be as great as it could be. Specifically, you may be able to dial up the frame rate and details or even play a game you did not think possible. With the in-game optimizations, the gaming experience on Intel Graphics will be improved. It is Intel's goal to improve opportunities for gamers to find optimizations to enable better gameplay.

We hope you enjoy it!

48 Replies
idata
Employee

This is a neat idea but there is no games listed when i type my cpu and select it in the box (CPU Celeron J1900) Would be very useful if my CPU and GPU was supported (Intel HD Graphics Bay Trail)

0 Kudos
Kevin_M_Intel
Employee

Thank you for pointing this up. I am going to check from my side and I will be back with more information as soon as possible.

Kevin M

0 Kudos
RRanj5
Beginner

I didn't see any of the FarCry games, So I thought maybe I could provide settings with FPS & Screens. I just don't know how and where to Send them(No feedback area). There should be a feedback option in the Menu Page of intel.com or here in this forum. I can give you Settings for many games FarCry(2,3,4. 1 should run on Ultra), Assassin's Creed(All games except Unity- Unplayable), Call of Duty(MW Series, BO Series, Ghosts, AW), Battlefield 4, NFS(MW,Carbon, Underground 1&2, Rivals, HP1,2&3, Run) and many more. According to my experience, the settings on which i played were very good and gave me a very nice FPS.

Rishu15

0 Kudos
СШерш
Beginner

где найти драйвер для Intel HD Graphics 3000 для windows 10 64-bit???

0 Kudos
DEngs
Beginner

Hey i rly like this idea!

So i am an owner of a Macbook retina 13'' late 2013.

i5 2.2-2.9ghz

4gb ram

intel iris 5100

So in Heroes of the storm, when i follow the settings from the gameplay recommended settings (resolution 720) i get about 35ms idle and 25ms in action. So it do get kinda laggy. Allso the text is abit blurry. Like its kinda hard to read the text when im choosing the talents.

Any ideas about this ?

Is this the right place to post this kinda stuff or should i start my own thread ?

Edit: So now i have tryed the settings on low (res 720) and its still laggy. Fps is like 50-60 on low and ms is 75 sometimes going up to 120ms. Should lagg but it does.

Closing down all apps and stuff on the desktop and closing web broswer doesnt work either.

Before i have played League of Legends and it has ran really smoothly, haven't ran it lately tho.

Thanks !

0 Kudos
Kevin_M_Intel
Employee

Hello realflow100,

I am still checking on this for your controller. I am sorry for the delay.

Rishu15,

We really appreciate all feedback you can provide. At this point we do not have a feature like this but sounds a great idea. I will pass your feedback to engineering to take it in consideration.

Hello Snaskakottenz,

The best step since you have a MacBook is to contact Apple directly as per their request. They will take care of the problem in your system.

Kevin m

0 Kudos
MWrig1
Beginner

this site is a good is a good idea I reastly bought a new mac book early 2015, this site was really helpful, however I do have cansemes thew.

you see your site only supports intel hd graphics 4400 and above, why not Intel hd graphics 4000, if I recell right the 3rd and 4th are only made 3 mouths about.

you see my cusen presten rectlly bought grand thaft autl 5, but it wont work I came all the way to Portland to Washington 2 hours drive, for one game.

of what I did is I awsed DirectX 11 support to DirectX 10, and put off some settings. tune the game work fun on at lose 27-28 fps. afavage as playable.

he even bought other 9 games that had this same issel, that I have to Drave 2 hours for his frack out.

you see Intel this is not resenable; yes presten is stall learning about settings changes and all that.

can you please at lose make a site like gameplay. Intel.com, for 3rd genisnen and beloew, by offering sujjsenes, of what settings to put it on. for order graphics cards.

this website is http://www.intel.com/support/graphics/sb/CS-033387.htm Intel® Graphics — Playable Game List for Intel® HD Graphics 2500/4000 a litter out of date.

now I'm not here to attack you guys, I'm just porting out that Intel hd graphics 4000 is still good even in 2015 as of now. it's just users her are not gamers might not understand what to do if the game wont work. or color issues, even other facters.

I use Intel hd graphics 4000 for old games, that 4400 and above will not work base on 256 color issel and 16-bit even other factors like DirectX 6 and 7 does horrible on 4th gesnanes, that I can play on intel hd graphics 4000 just fune, but 4400 and above does aslome on newer games.like grand thaft auto 5.

I'm here to give your feedback, if you are willing to support intel hd graphics 4000 on windows 10, you need to trent this hardwere with bitter respect. untel this happens, I will not lite anybody and my household to upgrade to windows 10, untel I knew, I shouldn't couse problems. or frumerates issues after the fact when there computers upgrade from windows 8.1 to 10. will not couse issues like psychonsuts game for insyse, not being compatable from windows 7 to 8.1. upgrade

that you cleam is playable but is not on windows 8.1 64-bit. but is on 32.

this game is not your fount it is windows 8. chages that Microsoft did to it.

thick from Wright Micah.

0 Kudos
Kevin_M_Intel
Employee

Thank you all for the feedback. I have sent all this information to our engineering department.

As soon as I have more information I will let you know.

Kevin M

0 Kudos
GZatt
Beginner

Hi there.I have an intel i7-4770 3.40 Gh with an Intel HD graphic 4600 and 16GB RAM.I've just bought The Witcher 3 and the game is unplayable.and goes very jerky.Anybody could help me,please??

0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable

I reviewed the playable game list for Intel® HD graphics 4600 and The Witcher 3 is not tested yet. Please let me know about your troubleshooting. Which resolution are you using?

The latest graphics driver is version 15.36.21.64.4222

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/24964/Intel-Iris-Iris-Pro-and-HD-Graphics-Driver-for-Windows-7-8-8-1-64-bit Intel® Download Center

Mike C.

0 Kudos
asaga2
Beginner

i feel like microsoft launched new Website about recommended settings to improve the browsing experience on internet explorer lel

0 Kudos
rJose3
Beginner

Hi Sir Kevin may computer is flickering every time i played dota 2

what should i do

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Renz103!,

Set your Intel® HD graphics according to the recommendations of our https://gameplay.intel.com/ Best Gaming Settings

Regards,

Miguel
0 Kudos
DJenk3
Novice

The World of Warcraft settings for my i7-5500U shows a screenshot of one of the oriental versions of WoW. I don't read Chinese, so it doesn't help much.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Deiussum,

I have escalated your case to our engineering department. We will post the settings in English soon.

Mike C

r3un1on
New Contributor I

Thank you for the Info.

I tested and benchmarked many PC Games on Intel HD Graphics 4000/4600 and created Videos on Youtube.

If you want see which other game work on iGPU 4000/4600, visit my Youtube chanel.

Here my Playlists...

iGPU 4000: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLED1F6B94AC0738F9 Intel HD Graphics 4000 - YouTube

iGPU 4600: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLLLSn2eIuX3gmsMmXgIxorTHynHTqZ0o0 Intel HD Graphics 4600 - YouTube

HF

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi igpu,

Thank you for your feedback. I am pretty sure our customers will find your comments very helpful.

Regards,

Mike C
0 Kudos
RAugu
Beginner

Why i can't use 800x600 stretched on cs:go (counter-strike global offensive)  

win 10 64bit, i5 5200, intel graphic 5500, 8gb ram... anyone can help? 😕
0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi RenanAugusto,

Games have resolution limitations. They require a minimum display resolution. Now, you can try to improve your video resolution by double checking if you are using the latest BIOS, chipset and graphics driver from your system manufacturer.

Also, Intel released a Beta graphics driver and it might work on your system.

Intel® Beta Graphics Driver for Windows® 7/8.1/10*

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25749/Intel-Beta-Graphics-Driver-for-Windows-7-8-1-10-15-40 https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25749/Intel-Beta-Graphics-Driver-for-Windows-7-8-1-10-15-40-

Regards,

Mike C
0 Kudos
cocto
Beginner

good day,

i have a issue with a game crashing, the latest BETA driver improves the game in terms of it not crashing so soon, so it improved but still crash later.

the game : Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja storm 4

pc setup : asus viii hero ( z170 intel chipset )

cpu : intel 6700k onboard graphics HD530

windows 10 64bit

drivers tried thus far : graphics driver from Asus website : Driver Version: 15.40.9.64.4285 Release Date: September 18, 2015

game crash at character select screen.

Driver Version: 15.40.14.64.4352 Release Date: December 16, 2015 , game crash at character select screen but i get a pop up message saying " graphics driver crashed and has recovered.

Driver Version: 15.40.18.4380 , Release Version: Beta : Release Date: February 5, 2016 , with this latest driver i can select character and play the game, but it will crash eventually with the error message " graphics driver has crashed and has recovered"

so the latest beta driver seems to be on the right track but needs some work for this game,

please forward to engineering team if possible.

thank you so much.

0 Kudos