Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20688 Discussions

Graphics board driver for Ultra-wide monitor

bigwest
Beginner

I ask again because the previous thread was closed before I posted.

https://community.intel.com/t5/Graphics/Graphics-board-driver-for-Ultra-wide-monitor/m-p/1425538/emcs_t/S2h8ZW1haWx8dG9waWNfc3Vic2NyaXB0aW9ufEw5UjJWV0s2UVhCMTM1fDE0MjU1Mzh8U1VCU0NSSVBUSU9OU3xoSw#M110736

I have tried clean instalation of the latest Intel graphics driver 31.0.101.2111, and uploaded  the BIOS version to the latest 1.24 version
However, the resolution did not improve.
I have also tried 31.0.101.2114, but nothing have changed.

Best regards,
bigwest

0 Kudos
7 Replies
Steven_Intel

Hello bigwest,

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.

I am sorry you are having issues setting up the desired resolution. I will be glad to assist you with that.

To better assist you, could you please confirm if you are unable to change the screen resolution using the Intel Graphics Command Center or by going to Windows Display settings?

Please find the How to Set Custom Resolutions and Modes in Intel® Graphics Command Center article for more information: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000056144/graphics/legacy-graphics.html

Best regards,

Steven G.

Intel Customer Support Technician.

0 Kudos
bigwest
Beginner

Hi Steven,

Thank you for your response.

The method you taught us is the first one we are trying.
Here, I was able to see a resolution of 2560x1080 before, but now I can only see up to 1920x1080.

I have already tried several driver settings, etc., see previous topic.

https://community.intel.com/t5/Graphics/Graphics-board-driver-for-Ultra-wide-monitor/m-p/1425538/emcs_t/S2h8ZW1haWx8dG9waWNfc3Vic2NyaXB0aW9ufEw5UjJWV0s2UVhCMTM1fDE0MjU1Mzh8U1VCU0NSSVBUSU9OU3xoSw#M110736

0 Kudos
Steven_Intel

Were you able to check the previous post?

Let us know if you still need assistance.

Best regards,

Steven G.

0 Kudos
Steven_Intel

Thank you for your response.

We are going to work on the issue. As soon as I have an update, I will let you know.

Best regards,

Steven G.

0 Kudos
Steven_Intel

Hello bigwest,

In order to continue working, please provide the following information:

• Are you using a straight connection or is there any video adapter/dongle being used?
  • What is the driver version that "fixes" the issue, and what version(s) presents the issue?
  • What cable are using for connection? Have you tested a different cable?
  • Where are you changing the resolution? Are you using the Intel Graphics Command Center, Windows settings, Arc Control, etc.?
  • What is the refresh rate you have set?

I look forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,

Steven G.

0 Kudos
Steven_Intel

Were you able to check the previous post?

Let us know if you still need assistance.

Best regards,

Steven G.

0 Kudos
Steven_Intel

Since we have not heard back from you, we will close this thread. If you need any additional information, please submit a new question, as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best regards,

Steven G.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos