Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20621 Discussions

HD Graphic 520 driver issues with Driver&Support assistant

Luminous
Beginner

Hi, I use this community for the first time and English is my second language so, I am sorry for my mistakes in the beginning. 🙂

I wanted to download the last driver of HD Graphic 520 on my laptop. (Lenovo Ideapad 500-15isk) I entered downloadcenter.intel and installed Driver&Support Assistant to automatically update my driver.

Assistant was installed and it installed some of my drivers etc rapid storage. And it says that I have to install Intel® Graphics Driver for Windows* [15.33]. But when I look details and which products are valid for that installation, I can not find my processor (i5-6200U) or my Graphic Card. 

Luminous_0-1593055266120.png

I mean, something wrong with identifying my drivers or hardware 🙂 I will add the screenshots this thread.

Afterward, I wanted to install the graphic card driver manually. I searched for my processor and I found this page.

f.png

It says 15.45 is compatible with my processor, so my computer. I downloaded and run but I saw this error message.

error.png

Can you help me?

About to miss, I tried the Troubleshooting Wizard for Intel® Graphics Driver but it did not work. 

Thank you. 🙂

sss.png

0 Kudos
3 Replies
n_scott_pearson
Super User

If you have a 6th gen or newer processor, you should be upgrading to the latest DCH drivers. You can download from here: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/29616/Intel-Graphics-Windows-10-DCH-Drivers.

...S

0 Kudos
Luminous
Beginner

well, I want to thank you at first but it did not work tho. 🙂

Same problem saying

Luminous_0-1593298198383.png

😞

0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

In some cases, you have to uninstall the previous driver and reboot before the new ones will install.

...S

0 Kudos