Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20976 Discussions

I want to know if this Intel HD Graphics driver is suitable for my computer

GAGA1
Beginner

Hi,  

I know very little about computer and I am afraid of harming my computer. So I have one question.

My computer is Windows 10 Home 32 bit (10.0, Build 19045). 

My question is can my computer download and install Intel® Graphics Driver for Windows* [15.33] to replace what my computer has now, that is, Intel HD Graphics version 20.19.15.4352 ?

I want to know because the words in my yahoo email is overlap and compress together.  Tips about pressing Ctrl & 0 (zero) or clean the cache cannot fix my problem.  And Microsoft community says words in email overlapping is most likely due to outdated video card driver. But Google says even if Intel Driver and Support Assistant Installer says my current Intel HD Graphics driver is working properly does not mean it is up to date.  And Google says Intel Graphics Driver for Windows [15.33] is the latest Intel HD Graphics Driver for Windows 10.  So I ask my question above, to avoid download something wrong for my computer.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
4 Replies
AlHill
Super User

What is your processor model number?  Look it up in Start, settings, system, about.

Doc (not an Intel employee or contractor)
[Maybe Windows 12 will be better]

0 Kudos
GAGA1
Beginner

Hi,

Thank you for responding quickly. 

My processor model number is Intel(R) Atom(TM) x5-Z8350 CPU@ 1.44GHz

0 Kudos
GAGA1
Beginner

Hi AIHill superuser,

I responded to you yesterday already.  But in case you did not know, I am replying to you again.

My processor model number is Intel(R) Atom(TM) x5-Z8350 CPU@ 1.44GHz

Please help me by telling me what I should do from this point on to solve my problem.

0 Kudos
Alberto_R_Intel
Employee

Hello GAGA1, Thank you for posting in the Intel® Communities Support.

In reference to this scenario, it is important to mention that the Intel Atom® x5-Z8350 processor is under the status of End Of Interactive Support / Discontinued.

So, Intel® technical support will no longer be provided for this kind of product, but perhaps fellow community members have the knowledge to jump in and help. You may also find the Discontinued Products Website helpful to address your request: 

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/discontinued-products.html

Regards,

Albert R.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos