Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20620 Discussions

Intel Display Driver 27.20.100.8675 on Win10

jadbox
Beginner

I just got an automatic Windows Update for 27.20.100.8675 (I am on the Win10 Slow Ring developer preview if that helps), but the driver is not listed anywhere on intel.com. Does anyone have the changelog by chance?

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Sebastian_M_Intel

Hello jadbox, 

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.   

Intel® has not published that version on the download center, hence; the relese notes are not available. Most likely the driver comes from the Microsoft's side through Windows updates as you mentioned, since you are part of the insider group, any feedback or questions should go directly to Microsoft*, even if driver is from Intel®, Microsoft* requires the feedback going to them directly.  

Regards, 

Sebastian M  

Intel Customer Support Technician  

0 Kudos
Sebastian_M_Intel

Hello jadbox, 

I hope our previous recommendations were useful to you.

As we advised, since you are using an insider version of Windows and this driver was provided by the automatic OS updates, you need to check with Microsoft for more information.

We will proceed to close this inquiry, if you have any additional questions; please submit a new post as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Sebastian M 

Intel Customer Support Technician  

0 Kudos