Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
21293 Discussions

Intel HD Graphics 4600 not working

Prof-Sammy
Beginner

Thank you for trusting Intel with your business. Upon checking with the processor details shared, I noticed that product you're using is Intel HD Graphics 4600.

As with all good things, your product has reached the end of its interactive technical support life. However, you can find Intel HD Graphics 4600 recommendations at Intel Community forums and additional information at the Discontinued Products website. It is our pleasure to continue to serve you with the next generation of Intel innovation at Intel.com 

That was the message I got from the Intel Support. I was directed here to the community for help,.

Please help out what do I do?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply
Mike_Intel

Hello Prof-Sammy,

Thank you for posting in Intel community Forum.

Due to this product being discontinued, Intel Customer Service no longer supports inquiries for it, but perhaps fellow community members have the knowledge to jump in and help. You may also find the Discontinued Products website helpful to address your request. Thank you for understanding.

Best regards,

Michael L.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos