Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
21079 Discussions

Is The Intel Arc A750 Compatible With My Motherboard MSI B450M PRO-VDH MAX?

sainic
Beginner

Is The Intel Arc A750 Compatible With My Motherboard MSI B450M PRO-VDH MAX? or will I face any problems? like bios update, performance etc.  

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Hugo_Intel
Employee

Hello sainic

Thank you for posting on the Intel Communities. We appreciate your interest in our Intel® Arc™ A-Series GPUs, at the same time we understand your concern related to the compatibility issues between the motherboard and the GPU.

In regards to the AMD-based motherboards, our recommendation is to use the ones with chipset 500 and 600 series for best compatibility. The GPU will most likely work in a motherboard with 400 series chipset like the B450M PRO-VDH MAX, however, issues might come up since it does not meet the requirements for the GPU,

You can check all of our official requirements in the following article:

Intel® Arc™ A-Series Graphics – Desktop Quick Start Guide

Best Regards,

Hugo O.

Intel Customer Support Technician.

0 Kudos
Hugo_Intel
Employee

Hello sainic

We shared the article Intel® Arc™ A-Series Graphics – Desktop Quick Start Guide in our previous post to let you know the official requirements of our Intel® Arc™, Were you able to check it? Please let us know if you have more questions and we will be glad to help.

Best Regards,

Hugo O.

0 Kudos
Hugo_Intel
Employee

Hello sainic

We hope that you were able to check the article that explains the requirements for our Intel® Arc™ GPUs. As mentioned the most likely outcome is that the GPU will work on a MSI B450M PRO-VDH MAX but the recommendation is to use a 500 or 600 series chipset.

Since we have not heard from you we will close the thread but feel free to open a new topic if you have further concerns.

Best Regards,

Hugo O.

0 Kudos
Saidul
Beginner

Is The Intel Arc A750 Compatible With My Motherboard MSI B450M Morter MAX? or will I face any problems? like bios update, performance etc. 

0 Kudos
AlHill
Super User

@Saidul   That is the exact question asked on 08-05-2023. 

What is it you really want?

Doc (not an Intel employee or contractor)
[Maybe Windows 12 will be better]

0 Kudos