Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20602 Discussions

Looking for graphics card 1909 windows 10 drivers

Leon1
Beginner

I have contacted intel and dell for drivers for my graphics card version 1909 windows 10 but because it is not supported anymore I am having trouble finding the correct ones. Processor model is Pentium(R) Dual-Core CPU   E5300 and the graphics card name is Intel(R) G33/G31 Express Chipset Family (Microsoft Corporation - WDDM 1.0) Any help would be appreciated thanks

0 Kudos
3 Replies
AlHill
Super User

You will not find a driver for the G31/G33 graphics from Intel for Windows 10 (any version).  All that is available for Windows 10 is the generic driver from Microsoft which lacks features and performance.

If you are a desktop, you might find an old nvidia card (say GTX 760) that will work and still is supported by nvidia with W10 Drivers.

Sorry, your hardware is just too old.

0 Kudos
AlHill
Super User
0 Kudos
AndrewG_Intel
Employee

Hello @Leon1

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities. We hope that the assistance provided by the community has been helpful.

Also, we would like to inform you that due to the Graphics for Intel® G33/G31 Express Chipset has been discontinued, Intel Customer Service no longer supports inquiries for it, but perhaps fellow community members have the knowledge to jump in and help. You may also find the Discontinued Products website helpful to address your request:

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/discontinued-products.html

You can verify this product's discontinuance status at the following links:

Also, please keep in mind that this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel®.

Thank you for understanding.

Best Regards, 

Andrew G.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos