Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20596 Discussions

OneApp.IGCC.WinService.exe is occupying TCP default port 808

Kerwen
Beginner

After installed some windows updates, many customers of our product reported our WCF applicaiton could not work as expected.

During check, we found the TCP default port 808 is occupied by process OneApp.IGCC.WinService.exe which should be part of Intel Graphics Drivers. The 808 port should be shared by all applications using nettcp port sharing service.

Searching in this forum, I found similar issue has been posted in middle of June. Now FOUR months have passed, is there any update for this issue? 

0 Kudos
1 Solution
RonaldM_Intel

Hi @Kerwen 

Our support staff will answer to questions in the Community as soon as possible, but it appears to me this situation has put you in a tight spot so I decided to jump in and try to help.

This issue should be fixed already with driver 27.20.100.8783 or newer. If you still experience the issue please don't forget to attach the DxDiag.txt and the Intel Graphics Command Center's report from one of the affected computers.

Best Regards,

Ronald M.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Kerwen
Beginner

If you still need some time to address this issue, is there any workaround? Kill process? Stop Service?

0 Kudos
RonaldM_Intel

Hi @Kerwen 

Our support staff will answer to questions in the Community as soon as possible, but it appears to me this situation has put you in a tight spot so I decided to jump in and try to help.

This issue should be fixed already with driver 27.20.100.8783 or newer. If you still experience the issue please don't forget to attach the DxDiag.txt and the Intel Graphics Command Center's report from one of the affected computers.

Best Regards,

Ronald M.

Kerwen
Beginner

Thank you, @RonaldM_Intel. We installed the latest version and it works now.

0 Kudos
TommyW
Beginner

Hi,

Just to let you know,

I am experiencing the same with driver version 27.20.100.8476, not sure if this is a regression or a possible remnant from a previous install.

Best Regards

TommyW

0 Kudos