Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
21286 Discussions

Sine Mora EX crashes after loading once it gets to 100% loading. Using DXVK the issue gets fixed

laxesta
New Contributor II

I have the game on Steam. Resizable BAR is enabled in the BIOS.

The game launches normally, then it starts loading. Once it gets to 100% it continues to load something but after a few seconds the game crashes to the desktop.

According to PCGamingWiki the game is D3D9 32bits. I used the DXVK corresponding files and the game runs perfectly fine.

I attach the SSU file of my system.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello laxesta,

Thank you for posting on the Intel️® communities. I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing playing  Mora EX.

In order to have a better understanding of your issue, please provide me with the following:

• Does the issue occur if you use different drivers?
  • Do you receive an error message when the game crashes? If so, provide us with a screenshot of the error message.
  • For reproduction purposes, could you share a step-by-step of the issue you experience? If it is possible, a video will be ideal.

Also, perform a clean installation of the latest production driver, 31.0.101.4146.  Sometimes corrupted files from previous installations of drivers can linger on a system which can cause driver updates to not work as expected. It is important to mention that BETA releases are for targeted testing.

Best regards,

Jean O. 

Intel Customer Support Technician

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello laxesta,

Thank you for posting on the Intel️® communities. I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing playing  Mora EX.

In order to have a better understanding of your issue, please provide me with the following:

• Does the issue occur if you use different drivers?
  • Do you receive an error message when the game crashes? If so, provide us with a screenshot of the error message.
  • For reproduction purposes, could you share a step-by-step of the issue you experience? If it is possible, a video will be ideal.

Also, perform a clean installation of the latest production driver, 31.0.101.4146.  Sometimes corrupted files from previous installations of drivers can linger on a system which can cause driver updates to not work as expected. It is important to mention that BETA releases are for targeted testing.

Best regards,

Jean O. 

laxesta
New Contributor II

thanks for the reply @Jean_Intel .

I performed a clean installation using the new drivers and removing the DXVK files and the issue is fixed with the current drivers! 

Btw, I always perform a clean installation when installing new drivers.

The issue happened with the previous drivers, which were the most updated ones a few days ago.

In regards to reproducing he previous issue, well, it was so easy, the game launched fine, there is a percentage spinner and when the game got to the 100% it continued loading for a few seconds, but never got to the main menu, it crashed straight to the desktop without a message.

That has been fixed now.

0 Kudos
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello laxesta,

We're glad to know the information helped. Hopefully, it will help other community members. Since the thread is now solved, we will close it. 

If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.  

Best regards,

Jean O. 

0 Kudos