Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20495 Discussions

TCL X3 Tv compatablilty issue with Intel HD4600 Display Drivers

UMohi
Beginner

I have a Esprimo Q920 PC.

I have been using this pc for quite a while now with no issues with other display monitors or tvs.

I have now purchased a new tv the TCL X3. Now the pc detects the display and displays the Fujitsu Logo when starting and as soon as the windows starts, the display goes black with tv showing no device connected.

I am connecting my pc to the tv using the DVI to HDMI Cable.

Let me please clarify, I am able to use my tv using this setup if i disable my display driver for HD4600. The pc works with a not so good resolution.

I have tried installing all drivers present in the download section for the HD4600. Nothing works and as soon as the display driver is installed, the image goes blank and my tv informs me that there is no device connected via HDMI.

I have to go into safe mode to disable the device driver for the Intel HD4600 to again get a display in windows 10.

I am using Windows 10 Pro.

I have also tried other intel drivers e.g HD4400 drivers but it still did not work.

Please advise.

Thank you.

Usman

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Alberto_R_Intel
UMohi: Thank you for posting in the Intel® Communities Support. We recommend to install the graphics drivers provided by the manufacturer of the PC, those drivers were customized by them to work with your specific platform. In the following link you will find the option to install the drivers provided by Fujitsu*, look where it says "Desktop PCs and Workstations" select your country, look for the model of the PC and then install the latest graphics driver version available: http://www.fmworld.net/globalpc/products/ The fact that the PC works without the Intel driver installed and in safe mode, it means that the driver is not fully compatible with this system, the Intel® Graphics drivers are generic, they might or might not work with your platform, that is why we recommend to install the drivers provided by Fujitsu*. As an option, we can try to install The Intel® generic driver version 15.40.41.5058: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/28163/Intel-Graphics-Driver-for-Windows-15-40-?product=81496 Regards, Alberto R.
0 Kudos
Alberto_R_Intel
UMohi: I just wanted to check if the information posted previously was useful for you and if you need further assistance on this matter? Regards, Alberto R. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
Alberto_R_Intel
UMohi: Is there anything else we can help you with? Regards, Alberto R. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos