Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20943 Discussions

The problem with monitor blinking (Intel HD Graphics 530)

dima_nemirov
Beginner

HellO!

I have a problem with the display.
5 minutes after starting the computer, the monitor starts turning off and on with a frequency of about 30 seconds. (a message about the connection source is displayed every time - display port and sound like somethink is )
I tried updating the Intel HD Graphics 530 driver by uninstalling it and installing the latest version (from 2022  year) but the problem remained. only the complete removal of the Intel HD Graphics 530 driver and work on the Windows video adapter helps for some time.
My operating system is Windows 10 Pro, Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-6500 CPU @ 3.20GHz 3.20 GHz, DELL 2414H monitor.

Before this problem, periodically (once a month maybe) the display could turn off, turn on and there was a message from Windows about restored the video driver or something like that.

Help, please, how to solve this problem with the monitor turning off-on!

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
dima_nemirov
Beginner

intel error.jpgHere is message with error from Intel HD Graphics 530

0 Kudos
ACarmona_Intel

Hello Dima_nemirov,

Thank you so much for posting in our Intel communities.

Due to this product being discontinued, Intel Customer Service no longer supports inquiries for it, but perhaps fellow community members have the knowledge to jump in and help. You may also find the Discontinued Products website helpful to address your request. Thank you for understanding.

Thank you, and have a great day ahead!

Best regards,

Carmona A.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos