Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20602 Discussions

What IS HAPPENING I HAVE MY INTEL HD GRAPHICS 2500 MY OLDEST COMPUTER WAS WINDOWS XP ATI RADEON HD GRAPHICS I THINK 620 AND THAT HAVED BETTER FPS IN TOMB RAIDER THAN MY NEW COMPUTER INTEL HD Please HELP!!!

AObra1
Beginner

What IS HAPPENING I HAVE MY INTEL HD GRAPHICS 2500 MY OLDEST COMPUTER WAS WINDOWS XP ATI RADEON HD GRAPHICS I THINK 620 AND THAT HAVED BETTER FPS IN TOMB RAIDER THAN MY NEW COMPUTER INTEL HD Please HELP!!!

0 Kudos
1 Reply
AlHill
Super User

First, do not be afraid to release the CAPS LOCK.

You do not have a desktop board issue, you have a graphics issue. So, I have moved your post there.

Also, it is impossible to determine what you have. We do not care about your old computer, so provide only information about the computer you have a problem with.

This information includes :

• Processor model number
  • Graphics model
  • System manufacturer
  • Operating system
  • etc

If you are unable to find this information, run this utility and attach the results.

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility Download Intel® System Support Utility for Windows*

Then, describe the problem in detail.

Next, try to write in complete sentences and paragraphs, with punctuation. If English is a problem for you, do the best description of the problem that you can in your native language and we will translate.

Last, NO PROFANITY. I have removed the profanity from your post.

Doc

0 Kudos