Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20602 Discussions

Will a Intel uhd graphics 600 graphics card support 3 displays?

S_Anurak
Beginner

I have an ASUS PN40-BC356ZV With a intel uhd graphics 600 card and on the back has a vga port a hdmi port and a usb c port. Will I be able to connect 1 monitor to vga(no adapters) another to hdmi(no adapters) and last one to usb-c (with a usb-c to hdmi cable)? I’m using the extra monitors to throw in a web browser or an excel spreadsheet.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
n_scott_pearson
Super User

I see HDMI, Mini-DisplayPort (mDP) and VGA connectors on your PN40. You should be able to connect a monitor to each (though you will need mDP-to-HDMI adapter for the Mini-DisplayPort connector). I don't see any support mentioned for monitors being supported via the USB-C connector; that is limited to the PN60 models.

...S

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
n_scott_pearson
Super User

I see HDMI, Mini-DisplayPort (mDP) and VGA connectors on your PN40. You should be able to connect a monitor to each (though you will need mDP-to-HDMI adapter for the Mini-DisplayPort connector). I don't see any support mentioned for monitors being supported via the USB-C connector; that is limited to the PN60 models.

...S

0 Kudos
S_Anurak
Beginner

Oh, it’s mini display port? Because I got the usb-c thing from the specifications list from a online store.

0 Kudos
Maria_R_Intel

Hello S_Anurak,

Thank you for posting on the Intel* Community.

I checked the Mini PC PN40 specifications and it seems like it only supports 2 Active displays. You can check your system specification on the ASUS* official website: https://www.asus.com/Mini-PCs/Mini-PC-PN40/overview/**

They have information about how to the set the displays on its website and also about the ports.

Keep in mind that this is a third-party system, Intel* just provides the CPU in stock settings, and we do not have control over any customization that the equipment manufacturer has performed and that's why Intel* cannot guarantee that which setup will work with the computer due to bandwidth, incompatibility, or hardware limitation.

Please, contact Asus* to more details and information about the ports and type of connections you should use with their system.

Best regards,

Maria R.

Intel Customer Support Technician

**Links to third-party sites and references to third-party trademarks are provided for convenience and illustrative purposes only. Unless explicitly stated, Intel® is not responsible for the contents of such links, and no third-party endorsement of Intel or any of its products is implied.

0 Kudos
Maria_R_Intel

Hello S_Anurak,

We have not heard back from you, so we will close this thread. If you need further assistance, please create a new thread. 

Best regards,  

Maria R.  

Intel Customer Support Technician  

0 Kudos