Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20623 Discussions

bad video quality on intel hd graphics 530

gotcha
Novice

Hey guys i have a problem in my intel hd graphics whenever i start recording my computer screen or anything else the end results is pretty bad even when all the recording settings where all set to the highest the video's color seemed burned and a bit pixelated i fixed that by downgrading my driver but some programs dosent support them anymore so i'm left with no choice i tried a lot of different version of the driver no changes please help

Untitled.png

0 Kudos
1 Solution
gotcha
Novice

Hi,
I've spoken to a support on intel and it seems that ASUS had tempered with the graphics card and that they had their own drivers and upon installing it the problem was fixed! I'm sorry everyone and thank you all for trying to help me 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
6 Replies
AlHill
Super User

So we can have more information about your system, Download, run, and save the results of this utility as a text file:
https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility

Then ATTACH the text file using the instructions under the reply window ( Drag and drop here or browse files to attach ).

Doc

gotcha
Novice

Here it is 

0 Kudos
Sebastian_M_Intel

Hello gotcha, 

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.   

In order to better assist you, please provide the following: 

1. If possible, in order to have additional information about your system, please provide the DXDIAG report: 

• Go to Start Run or Windows Key + R.   
  • On the Run prompt, type "dxdiag" then click OK.   
  • On the DirectX Diagnostic Tool window, click on Save All Information.   
  • Browse to a folder, type in a filename then click Save. 

2. What is the exact full driver version that you can rollback to and fixes this issue? 

3. Is "Bandicam" the only software that you use to make the screen recording? If not, please share the other tools you have used and if you get the same behavior. 

4. Please open this recording tool, and open the task manager, then provide a screenshot of the full performance tab: 

• Open Start, do a search for Task Manager, and click the result. 

5. Please provide the detailed steps you take in order to get the final results you want to have. This is in case we need to do some internal testing so we can recreate the behavior.  

Regards, 

Sebastian M.  

Intel Customer Support Technician.  

0 Kudos
Sebastian_M_Intel

Hello gotcha,  

Were you able to check the previous post and get the information requested? Please let me know if you need more assistance.   

Regards,  

Sebastian M.   

gotcha
Novice

Hi,
I've spoken to a support on intel and it seems that ASUS had tempered with the graphics card and that they had their own drivers and upon installing it the problem was fixed! I'm sorry everyone and thank you all for trying to help me 

0 Kudos
Sebastian_M_Intel

Hello gotcha, 

Thank you for the update and for sharing the solution on this thread. 

In that case, we will proceed to close this inquiry. If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored. 

Regards, 

Sebastian M.  

0 Kudos