Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20602 Discussions

can't run 4k movies

vedu
Novice

hello i can't run a 4k movie according to my specification 4k shouldn't be a problem 

my specifications 

intel core I5 4210U

intel HD 4400 

4gb ram 

1TB HDD

please respond

0 Kudos
10 Replies
AlHill
Super User

So we can have more information about your system, Download, run, and save the results of this utility as a text file:
https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility

Then ATTACH the text file using the instructions under the reply window ( Drag and drop here or browse files to attach ).

Doc

0 Kudos
vedu
Novice

this is it

0 Kudos
Esteban_D_Intel

Hello vedu,

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.

I would like to share with you the maximum supported resolutions for your processor:

https://ark.intel.com/content/www/us/en/ark/products/81016/intel-core-i5-4210u-processor-3m-cache-up-to-2-70-ghz.html

As you can see in the technical specifications for your processor the Max Resolution that the processor will support via HDMI 1.4 is 3280x2000@60Hz.

It’s worth mentioning that the system or device display resolution is dependent on multiple system design factors including output ports in the laptop, the use of a high-speed HDMI cable, and a display that supports a 4k resolution.

I would recommend checking with your laptop manufacturer for the maximum supported resolutions for your device.

Esteban D. 

Intel Technical Support Technician  

0 Kudos
vedu
Novice

well i can easily watch 4k videos on youtube but when i download them they starts lagging very much and video becomes unwatchable

0 Kudos
Alberto_Sykes
Employee

vedu, Thank you very much for providing that information.

Did you check about this matter with your laptop manufacturer?

Regards,

Albert R.

Intel Customer Support Technician

A Contingent Worker at Intel

vedu
Novice

i am waiting for their reply i will tell when they do

0 Kudos
vedu
Novice

i don't know why but they are not replying me 

0 Kudos
Alberto_Sykes
Employee

vedu, Thank you very much for providing those updates.

At this point, we will need to wait for the response. So, do not worry, the thread will remain open until they provide their response.

Regards,

Albert R.

0 Kudos
Alberto_Sykes
Employee

vedu, I just wanted to check if by any chance you already received a response from HP and if you need further assistance on this matter?

Regards,

Albert R.

0 Kudos
Esteban_D_Intel

Hello vedu,

We have not heard back from you.

If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer being monitored 

Esteban D. 

Intel Technical Support Technician  

0 Kudos