Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20493 Discussions

graphic defects UHD 750

Stepan1
Beginner

Есть ли у вас подобные недостатки в игре Skyrim? в основном на лицах персонажей и на карте

0 Kudos
14 Replies
David_G_Intel

Hello Stepan1

Thank you for posting on the Intel️® communities. Our support is only provided in English. We may not be able to translate the screenshots attached to the thread. To better assist you, we use a translation tool, hence; the translation may not be completely accurate. Please share with us the information on the report posted here:

This will help us investigate this request and hopefully find a fix for it. Let us know if you have any questions.

Regards, 

David G 

Intel Customer Support Technician 

0 Kudos
Stepan1
Beginner

graphic defects of UHD 750

0 Kudos
Stepan1
Beginner

core i5 11600 UHD 750 artifacts,    Maybe this is a marriage of my processor?

0 Kudos
David_G_Intel

Thank you for the update, let me investigate this request and I will post the updates on the thread.

Regards, 

David G 

0 Kudos
David_G_Intel

To continue with the investigation please share with us the Intel® System Support Utility (Intel® SSU) results 

• Download the Intel SSU https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows
  • Open the application and select "Everything" click on "Scan" to see the system and device information. By default, Intel® SSU will take you to the "Summary View".  
  • Click on the menu where it says "Summary" to change to "Detailed View".  
  • To save your scan, click on "Next", then "Save".  

Regards, 

David G 

0 Kudos
Stepan1
Beginner
0 Kudos
David_G_Intel

Thank you for the report, please share with us the exact steps to reproduce this problem.  Does this happen with a specific driver? Did you try other drivers? What versions?

Regards, 

David G 

0 Kudos
Stepan1
Beginner

Defects are visible on all driver versions!

I am interested in this HD 750 graphics problem, only my stone has a Core 11600? or does everyone have the same as me?

0 Kudos
Pyotr
Beginner

I have experienced the same problem with some defects on web sites' buttons also I hear one long and three short beeps from speaker which indicates an anomaly in gpu. I have 11400 with uhd 730.

0 Kudos
David_G_Intel

Thank you for the updates. We will continue with the testing and post the updates on the thread.

Regards, 

David G 

0 Kudos
Pyotr
Beginner

My problem is looking solved for now with this update Intel Corporation - Display - 27.20.100.9078 

0 Kudos
David_G_Intel

Thank you for the update Stepan1. To continue with the process we need the following information:

• Please confirm what are the game settings being used? (Resolution, anti-aliasing, modes, etc).
  • Please confirm some of the driver versions that give you the problem and if you get the same results with OEM versions.
  • Did you already try an older driver? Does this happen with an Intel driver from more than 6 months ago?
  • Did it work fine at some point or it has never worked?
  • Try a different video output like DP and check if you see the same as in HDMI or vice versa?
  • Where did you get the game from? (Steam or any other official websites)
  • Do you use an emulator?
  • Does the issue happen on different monitors?
  • Confirm if this issue was present in another OS like W10?

Regards,

David G 

0 Kudos
David_G_Intel

Were you able to check the previous post? 

Let us know if you still need assistance.    

Best regards,  

David G.  

0 Kudos
David_G_Intel

We have not heard back from you, so we will close this thread. If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.  

Best regards,  

David G. 

0 Kudos