Intel® ARC™ Graphics
Get answers to your questions or issues when gaming on the world’s best discrete video cards with the latest news surrounding Intel® ARC™ Graphics
1794 Discussions

Delta Force,UE4 game,Frequent Crash

kekemei
Beginner

The Chinese name of the game: 三角洲行动,English name:Delta Force,UE4 game ,It can be searched on Steam,However, it is still in the final testing stage.

The official recommended configuration includes Intel ARC A580 ,and XESS is supported!

When use my ARC A770 with dx12,The game crashes frequently;It can be played normally with dx11,but no xess. 

When the crash occurs, there is no prompt, but there is an error message in the system clipboard,There will be two prompts:

1.Fatal error: [File:Unknown] [Line: 1052]
Rendering thread exception:
Fatal error: [File:Unknown] [Line: 249]
Shader compilation failures are Fatal.

2.Fatal error: [File:Unknown] [Line: 1052]
Rendering thread exception:
Fatal error!

When it will crash?

1.When the loading map is about to end, there is a high probability of crash
2.When i reconnect, it may not crash immediately, but it will still crash randomly after a few minutes of playing.

One of the possible reasons:
I'm in a situation, the game has 100% crashes when rendering water,For example, the sea!The starting point of a map happens to be the coast!

0 Kudos
7 Replies
VonM_Intel

Hi, kekemei.

Thank you for posting in our Community.

I understand that you're experiencing frequent crashes while playing Delta Force with your Intel ARC A770 graphics card using DirectX 12, although it works fine with DirectX 11 but without XESS support. The crashes occur particularly when loading maps or rendering water, such as in coastal areas. If you have already taken any measures to address this issue prior to reaching out to us, please provide those details to avoid unnecessary duplication of efforts.

Looking forward to your response. Have a nice day!

Best regards,

Von M.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
kekemei
Beginner

There is no good way to solve this problem, reinstall Windouws, update the graphics card driver, DX11 has no problem, but the frame rate is much lower than DX12.

I learned about this game from the video of the Intel Game bilibili official account, and I didn't expect this kind of crash problem.

https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV1Q4421D7dP/?spm_id_from=333.999.0.0&vd_source=5c10403ae261e45d4fe7eb6ec6dd5bc8

It must be reminded that this is not an isolated case, in the exchange community in China, many netizens who use arc graphics cards have reported this problem.

0 Kudos
VonM_Intel

Hello, kekemei.

Thank you for your response and for sharing the video of the Intel Game Bilibili official account. I understand the frustration caused by the crash issues with the game, especially after reinstalling Windows and updating the graphics card driver. We'll review the video link you provided to gain a better understanding of the problem.

It's concerning to hear that many users of arc graphics cards are experiencing similar issues, as reported in the Chinese exchange community. Rest assured, we take these reports seriously and will work towards finding a solution.

Please allow us some time to investigate further. In the meantime, if you have any additional information or insights that could help us resolve this issue, please do not hesitate to share them.

Best regards,

Von M.

0 Kudos
VonM_Intel

Hello, kekemei.

We are currently investigating and working to replicate the issue thoroughly. Rest assured, we take this matter seriously and will provide an update on this thread as soon as more information becomes available.

Best regards,

Von M.

0 Kudos
VonM_Intel

Hello, kekemei.

Just a quick update. We'd like to clarify your association with the game's development. Are you part of the game's development team or participating as a tester? This distinction is crucial as the game appears to be in a state that is not yet widely released to the general public.

Understanding your role will enable us to provide you with the most appropriate support and guidance. We have specialized channels for game developers that may be more suited to your needs.

Please let us know your role so that we can assist you further. Feel free to provide any additional information that may help us better understand and address your concerns.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,

Von M.

0 Kudos
VonM_Intel

Hello, kekemei.

Have you had a chance to review our previous response? Please inform us if you require any further assistance. We're here to help.

Best regards,

Von M.

0 Kudos
VonM_Intel

Hello, kekemei.

I trust you're doing well.

I have not heard back from you, we will close this inquiry now. If you need further assistance, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best regards,

Von M.

0 Kudos