Intel® ARC™ Graphics
Get answers to your questions or issues when gaming on the world’s best discrete video cards with the latest news surrounding Intel® ARC™ Graphics
1791 Discussions

I can't work Path of Exile when updates version.5445,.5448

YuYu89
Beginner
Graphics Card: Intel  Arc750
Version:101.5445,101,5448
Game:Path of Exile
Problem:I can run Path of Exile in Version 101.5382
                 But when I update to 101.5445,101,5448,it doesn't work.
                 The computer doesn't display any error messages.
                 What should I do?
0 Kudos
3 Replies
VonM_Intel

Hi, YuYu89.

Thank you for posting in our Community and for providing some details about your system.

Running the game, Path of Exile with Intel Arc graphics should be possible since the game was playable with the previous version of 101.5382, but there are a few considerations to keep in mind. The performance of Path of Exile on Intel can vary. It is generally more dependent on a good multi-core CPU, as the CPU tends to be the bottleneck for most players.

I would like to know the following:

• Have you tried installing the latest driver? Intel has recently released driver version 31.0.101.5522. As a first step, please update to this latest driver version to see if it resolves the issue with the game.
  • Has the game been updated to the latest version? Game updates often include fixes for compatibility issues with new graphics driver releases.
  • What troubleshooting steps have you taken so far to resolve the issue?
  • If possible, could you please provide a video or screen recording of what happens when you try to launch the game?

Furthermore, I'd like to delve deeper and verify specifics like the processor, precise driver versions, and any system errors. Utilizing the Intel SSU tool will enable us to collect detailed information about your system setup, which could aid in identifying the underlying cause of this issue.

Looking forward to your response. Have a nice day!

Best regards,

Von M.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
NormanS_Intel

Hello YuYu89,

I wanted to check if you had the chance to review the information we posted. Please let me know at your earliest convenience so that we can determine the best course of action to resolve this matter. 

Best regards,

Norman S.

Intel Customer Support Engineer

0 Kudos
VonM_Intel

Hello YuYu89,

I trust you're doing well.

I have not heard back from you, we will close this inquiry now. If you need further assistance, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best regards,

Von M.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos