Intel® Collaboration Suite for WebRTC
Community support and discussions on the Intel® Collaboration Suite for WebRTC (Intel® CS for WebRTC).

Where to find "sioclient_tls.lib"?

sanghoon_K_
Beginner

Hi...

Recently, I downloaded the Intel Collaboration Suite for WebRTC Client SDK for Windows.

But, I have a problem.

I cannot compile because sioclient_tls.lib.

The sioclient_tls.lib is being referenced by the sample project, I cannot find this library.

Where to find "sioclient_tls.lib"?

Thank you.

0 Kudos
5 Replies
招学_余_
Beginner

有关sioclient_tls.lib,如有需要请联系我 

顺别也跟你交流下我碰到的问题,对我的问题看看能否有解

谢谢

0 Kudos
Chunbo_H_Intel1
Employee

Hi sanghoon,

We do not provide the siocket_tls.lib in our release package. If you need it, please compile it from the source code.

Thanks!

0 Kudos
Martin_A_1
Beginner

Hi, in this docs you're saying that 

The sioclient_tls.lib included in release package has been enhanced to verify server's certificate. Handshake fails if the server is using an invalid certificate.

https://software.intel.com/sites/products/documentation/webrtc/windows/index.html

I didn't find any sioclient libs in the latest release.

Please, give us a hand here, where can we find this lib files?? If the docs are wrong, please fix them , but it'll be great if we can have this as part of the release.

Regards.

M.

0 Kudos
Rohlof__Markus
Beginner

Hi, I have the same problem as Martin A.

You mention in the documentation that there are modifications in sioclient_tls.lib but the file is not part of the release. Is it possible to give a hint what modifications where made so that I can compile the library from source?

Thanks and best regards

Markus

0 Kudos
song__philip
Beginner

this is a problem of socket.io-client-cpp, check the github code https://github.com/socketio/socket.io-client-cpp/blob/master/CMakeLists.txt#L49-L51, if you install openSSL, then sioclient_tls.lib will be built.

0 Kudos