Intel® DevCloud
Help for those needing help starting or connecting to the Intel® DevCloud
1641 Discussions

SSH CONNECTION ISSUES

jack_daly_eng
Employee

Hi, 

I have found posts citing similar issues, but no solutions attached outside moderator requests to close threads, so I am assuming the issues were solved 1 to 1. 

Got everything configured to use Devcloud on my WSL Ubuntu set up, but when I run ssh devcloud, this comes back to me:

ssh: connect to host ssh.devcloud.intel.com port 22: Connection timed out
kex_exchange_identification: Connection closed by remote host
Connection closed by UNKNOWN port 65535

Not as familiar with ssh as I would like to be, so any help here would be great.  Just trying to get it working. 

0 Kudos
5 Replies
RemyaP_Intel

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Intel communities.

Are you using Intel oneAPI DevCloud? And are you connected to any proxy settings? If yes, please follow the steps below. Otherwise, let us know.

1. Please follow the steps for automatic configuration(option 1) given in this link.

2. When the script is executed in your terminal you can find a configuration file created ~/.ssh/config. You need to edit this config file with the respective HOSTNAME and PORT at the highlighted.

RemyaP_Intel_0-1678792836863.png

3. After the above steps, you should be able to log in to Intel DevCloud using the command

ssh devcloud.proxy

Also, could you please have a look at this community post and see if it can help you? 

https://community.intel.com/t5/Intel-DevCloud/SSH-connection-closed-by-remote-host/m-p/1432018#M6629

Regards,

Remya Premdas

0 Kudos
RemyaP_Intel

Hi,

We haven't received any response from your end. Is your issue resolved?

Regards,

Remya Premdas

0 Kudos
jack_daly_eng
Employee

Still working on it. 

IT is trying to figure it out. 

0 Kudos
RemyaP_Intel

Hi,

Any update on the issue. Is your issue resolved?

--

Regards,

Remya Premdas

0 Kudos
RemyaP_Intel

Hi, We assume that your issue is resolved. If you need any additional information, please post a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel. Regards, Remya Premdas

0 Kudos