Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ Toolkit
Community assistance about the Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ toolkit, OpenCV, and all aspects of computer vision-related on Intel® platforms.

How to configure Openvino ToolKit eclipse ide in UBuntu 16.04

akcalar__samet
Beginner

I want to use security_barrier_camera application.I installed openvino toolkit.than I want to run security_barrier_camera application in eclipse ide.?It is not runed .it gived to me some erorrs.Anybody help me please

0 Kudos
1 Solution
30 Replies
akcalar__samet
Beginner

Hi Mark

My main problem is that I can not run securrity_barrier_application in Eclipse ide and in Lİnux.When I compiled an error in the picture that I shared under this shipment on August 8th.I want to solve that problem and make changes on it and use that application.

you told me " make sure all the include file which causes the problem is include in these tabs."
I wonder if I add which include file and library.Can you tell me  which name to add  file and library?Can you tell me to solve my problem in eclipse ?
0 Kudos
akcalar__samet
Beginner

Hi Mark,
Can you solve my problem? help me please. I have to solve my problem :(

My main problem is that I can not run securrity_barrier_application in Eclipse ide and in Lİnux.When I compiled an error in the picture that I shared under this shipment on August 8th.I want to solve that problem and make changes on it and use that application.

you told me " make sure all the include file which causes the problem is include in these tabs."
I wonder if I add which include file and library.Can you tell me  which name to add  file and library?Can you tell me to solve my problem in eclipse ?

0 Kudos
Mspiz
New Contributor I
0 Kudos
Mark_L_Intel1

Hi Samet,

We have other high priority support issues and I briefly an eclipse to try. I got the same issue as yours, still try to find a solution but you might check the following document in our OpenCL SDK to configure the eclipse,

https://software.intel.com/en-us/openclsdk-devguide-intel-code-builder-for-opencl-api-for-eclipse ;

Let me know if this helps.

Mark

0 Kudos
akcalar__samet
Beginner

Screenshot from 2018-09-12 02-26-34_0.png

0 Kudos
akcalar__samet
Beginner

Hi Carmen,
Fİrstly very very thank you,
I examined your link which sent it to me.I installed İntel System Stdio. But normally,there is a sample folder iin Projecet Explorer in Eclipde in your link.But in my intel system stdio;there is no sample folder.How Can I add it ?

0 Kudos
Mspiz
New Contributor I

Hi Samet ,

please, take care of my real name, Carmine, man's name, we are in a very ambiguos world so this make a lot of difference.Now that I'm thinking about Are you man ? or woman? ... ;)

However, I was thinking about your question but I have another question:

Why you need of eclipse?

In the last week I tried codeblock (for example) and I'm able to execute all the samples of Openvino with no to much effort.

If could be cool for you and more of all useful, I can write a little tutorial to setting up it.

Kind Regards,

Carmine Spizuoco

0 Kudos
Wongsirikul__Natthas

Dear Carmine Spizuoco,

I have the same problem as Samet. I was able to run the sample applications on terminal as per the instruction provided online, but I want to run the sample application on an IDE like Eclipse or SystemStudio because I'm not a proficient coder. Doing everything through terminal is difficult, and there is a high learning curve for new beginners like myself. Essentially, I want to dissect the sample code to learn how the inference_engine works on an environment that I am comfortable in.

The problem is when I open up System Studio, there is no "sample folder" in the project explorer like how the instruction portrayed it to be. https://software.intel.com/en-us/get-started-iei-tank-aiot-dev-kit-and-i...

I would much appreciate it, if anyone can write a thorough instruction on how to import the sample application folder into Eclipse or SystemStudio and compile successfully.

Thank You,
Natthasit Wongsirikul
Research Assistant

AIT Vision Laboratory
58 Phahonyothin Rd,
Khlong Nueng, Khlong Luang District,

Pathum Thani 12120 Thailand

0 Kudos
R__A
Beginner

Carmine S. wrote:

Hi Samet ,

please, take care of my real name, Carmine, man's name, we are in a very ambiguos world so this make a lot of difference.Now that I'm thinking about Are you man ? or woman? ... ;)

However, I was thinking about your question but I have another question:

Why you need of eclipse?

In the last week I tried codeblock (for example) and I'm able to execute all the samples of Openvino with no to much effort.

If could be cool for you and more of all useful, I can write a little tutorial to setting up it.

Kind Regards,

Carmine Spizuoco

Do you have tutorial showing codeblocks configuration with openvino toolkit.? Can you share link.

0 Kudos
R__A
Beginner

akcalar, samet wrote:

Hi Carmen,
Fİrstly very very thank you,
I examined your link which sent it to me.I installed İntel System Stdio. But normally,there is a sample folder iin Projecet Explorer in Eclipde in your link.But in my intel system stdio;there is no sample folder.How Can I add it ?

Were you able to compile the demo from eclipse or any other IDE.?

0 Kudos