Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ Toolkit
Community assistance about the Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ toolkit, OpenCV, and all aspects of computer vision-related on Intel® platforms.
6403 Discussions

`make example` fail with `IndexOutOfRange` error while installing ncsdk

idata
Employee

Here are the system specs

TF Version: 1.8.0 (tensorflow-gpu)

NCSDK Version: 2.0.4

I cloned the repo and ran make install without a problem.

While running make example I get the following error. This occurs on several nets from ncappzoo that I tried on as well my custom nets.

mvNCCheck -s 12 output/inception-v1.meta -in=input -on=InceptionV1/Logits/Predictions/Reshape_1 -i ../../data/images/cat.jpg -id 829 -S 2 -M 128 -cs 0,1,2 -metric top1 mvNCCheck v02.00, Copyright @ Movidius Ltd 2016 /home/gokul/.local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/tensorflow/python/pywrap_tensorflow_internal.py:15: DeprecationWarning: the imp module is deprecated in favour of importlib; see the module's documentation for alternative uses import imp /home/gokul/.local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/tensorflow/python/framework/ops.py:939: DeprecationWarning: builtin type EagerTensor has no __module__ attribute EagerTensor = c_api.TFE_Py_InitEagerTensor(_EagerTensorBase) /home/gokul/.local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/tensorflow/python/util/tf_inspect.py:55: DeprecationWarning: inspect.getargspec() is deprecated, use inspect.signature() or inspect.getfullargspec() if d.decorator_argspec is not None), _inspect.getargspec(target)) /usr/local/lib/python3.6/dist-packages/h5py/__init__.py:34: FutureWarning: Conversion of the second argument of issubdtype from `float` to `np.floating` is deprecated. In future, it will be treated as `np.float64 == np.dtype(float).type`. from ._conv import register_converters as _register_converters /home/gokul/.local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/tensorflow/python/util/tf_inspect.py:55: DeprecationWarning: inspect.getargspec() is deprecated, use inspect.signature() or inspect.getfullargspec() if d.decorator_argspec is not None), _inspect.getargspec(target)) /usr/local/lib/python3.6/dist-packages/skimage/transform/_warps.py:84: UserWarning: The default mode, 'constant', will be changed to 'reflect' in skimage 0.15. warn("The default mode, 'constant', will be changed to 'reflect' in " Traceback (most recent call last): File "/usr/local/bin/mvNCCheck", line 152, in <module> quit_code = check_net(args.network, args.image, args.inputnode, args.outputnode, args.nshaves, args.inputsize, args.weights, args) File "/usr/local/bin/mvNCCheck", line 130, in check_net net = parse_tensor(args, myriad_config, file_gen=True) File "/usr/local/bin/ncsdk/Controllers/TensorFlowParser.py", line 290, in parse_tensor if have_first_input(strip_tensor_id(node.outputs[0].name)): IndexError: list index out of range Makefile:55: recipe for target 'check' failed

There are other similar errors like this and I can share the entire output if anyone likes.

I think this might be due to compatibility issues between TF and NCS tools.

Thanks!

0 Kudos
1 Reply
idata
Employee

Quick hack that _seems_ to solve the issue. I've put in the line numbers for reference and am too lazy to remove them one by one ;)

289 if not inputfound: 290 # print("inside not inputfound") 291 # print(node.outputs) 292 if len(node.outputs) == 0: 293 continue 294 if have_first_input(strip_tensor_id(node.outputs[0].name)): 295 inputfound = True 296 if debug: 297 print('Starting to process') 298 continue
0 Kudos