Intel® Edge Software Hub
Get answers from community peers to your questions about building Edge Software Hub solutions for edge compute node.
Announcements
Welcome to the Intel Community! If you like the answer to your question, please mark it as 'Accepted Solution' to help others.

The Edge Software Vision Package for Red Hat Enterprise Linux is now available here.

Learn more about developing on Intel® Hardware and Software here.
426 Discussions

How to use the Corravorative visual SLAM with my ROS2 program

Algorilla
Beginner

I am deveropping AMR. then I will use the Coraborative visual SLAM of EI for AMR(Robotics SDK 2.1). but I have some problem.
First, I don't know to use coraorative visual SLAM. There are that's tutorials,but How to use that SLAM node was no writen in that document of Robotics SDK,
I want ditale data of coraborative visual SLAM.
where Can I get it.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Aznie_Intel

Hi Algorilla,

Thanks for reaching out.

The details for Collaborative Visual SLAM are only available in these Tutorials. You may also refer to Create Your Own Robot Kit tutorials and A Collaborative Visual SLAM Framework for Service Robots paper is available.

Regards,

Aznie

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Aznie_Intel

Hi Algorilla,

Thanks for reaching out.

The details for Collaborative Visual SLAM are only available in these Tutorials. You may also refer to Create Your Own Robot Kit tutorials and A Collaborative Visual SLAM Framework for Service Robots paper is available.

Regards,

Aznie

Algorilla
Beginner
0 Kudos
Aznie_Intel

Hi Algorilla,

This thread will no longer be monitored since we have provided information. If you need any additional information from Intel, please submit a new question.

Regards,

Aznie

0 Kudos