Intel® FPGA Software Installation & Licensing
Installation and Licensing that’s includes Intel Quartus® Prime software, ModelSim* - Intel FPGA Edition software, Nios® II Embedded Design Suite on Windows or Linux operating systems.
1154 Discussions

Are broken links a policy ? It is certainly not rocket science to fix them.

RH0001
New Contributor I

You seem to be brushing everybody off with "we are aware" or "we are working hard" yet after several days of complaints to my knowledge you appear to have done nothing, so perhaps this is some nasty marketing exercise to get rid of customers not using the latest products ?

0 Kudos
1 Solution
RH0001
New Contributor I

I hope the administrators delete your TROLL like comments.

Nobody asked you to post anything here, so desist from being a self appointed busybody posting rude and offensive comments about other individuals.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Kenny_Tan

Hi RH,

Sorry that this taken a longer times to resolve. IT had challenges to resolve this and they will need to make sure that it does not broke other things.

Can you check your inbox, we can have a Skype to further discuss on this.

Thanks,

Best regards,

Kenny

0 Kudos
RH0001
New Contributor I

Good to hear it, if they dont have the professionalism to manage a corperate website they shouldn't be allowed anywhere near it!

Following the takeover of Skype by Msoft I no longer use it, that applies to anything related to Google & Facebook too, surprisingly I have no interest in my personal information being sold or otherwise misapropriated by garbage companies.

0 Kudos
RH0001
New Contributor I

Sorry, whats that then ? If you have nothing useful to contribute perhaps you could stop posting

0 Kudos
RH0001
New Contributor I

I hope the administrators delete your TROLL like comments.

Nobody asked you to post anything here, so desist from being a self appointed busybody posting rude and offensive comments about other individuals.

0 Kudos
Kenny_Tan

Hi RH,

We had fix the download issue. We would like to apologize what you had experience on the end.

Thanks,

Best regards,

Kenny

0 Kudos