Intel® FPGA Software Installation & Licensing
Installation and Licensing that’s includes Intel Quartus® Prime software, ModelSim* - Intel FPGA Edition software, Nios® II Embedded Design Suite on Windows or Linux operating systems.
1143 Discussions

FLEXlm software error: System clock has been set back

JSBruno
Beginner

I have a Fixed Node License from Intel University Program. I successfully added it to Quartus Prime Standard Edition 18.1 and the NIC is matching (see flexlm_error.png).

However I get the following error message (see quartus_message_log.txt )when I try to compile my design:

Info (12021): Found 1 design units, including 1 entities, in source file v/lpm_10m_nco/synthesis/lpm_10m_nco.v

Info (12023): Found entity 1: lpm_10M_nco

Warning (292000): FLEXlm software error: System clock has been set back. Feature: 6AF7_0014 License path: C:\intelFPGA\license.dat; FlexNet Licensing error:-88,309 For further information, refer to the FlexNet Licensing documentation, available at "www.flexerasoftware.com"..

Warning (292000): FLEXlm software error: System clock has been set back. Feature: 6AF7_0014 License path: C:\intelFPGA\license.dat; FlexNet Licensing error:-88,309 For further information, refer to the FlexNet Licensing documentation, available at "www.flexerasoftware.com"..

Error (10003): Can't open encrypted VHDL or Verilog HDL file "D:/Laburo/DiComLab/AlteraDocs/DE-10-SE_Terasic/DCC/DE10_Standard_DCC/v/lpm_10M_nco/synthesis/submodules/asj_nco_madx_cen.v" -- current license file does not contain a valid license for encrypted file ...........

This error only occurs in my laptop, in other laboratory computers this error does not occur. The license for my laptop and the other computers has been generated in the same way (using the licenses of the university program).

Warning 292000 refers to an error in the system clock. I have checked the BIOS clock and it matches the windows one. I have searched if there was a file with a date later than the current one and I have not found any.

Error 10003 refers to a licensing problem for the NCO IP core but as you can see in the image flexlm_error.png the NCO compiler is included in my license and has not expired.

What can I do to fix this?

0 Kudos
1 Reply
AR_A_Intel
Employee

Hi Sir

Welcome to Intel forum. This case is duplicate to case04574125 on the same issue. Therefore, I’m suggesting closing this Case and continue with case04574125.