Intel® FPGA Software Installation & Licensing
Installation and Licensing that’s includes Intel Quartus® Prime software, ModelSim* - Intel FPGA Edition software, Nios® II Embedded Design Suite on Windows or Linux operating systems.
1153 Discussions

I want to change the file on the EPM7064TC(MAX7000) device. But I can't get MAX+plus licence.

kokum4
Beginner

I want to change the file on the EPM7064TC(MAX7000) device. However, I was able to receive it six months ago, but now I can't receive the MAX + plus II Baseline license file (licence.dat).

(Although the screen to send mail within 24 hours is displayed correctly)

I couldn't find it in a spam mail folder, so I tried it six times.

How can I get a license file?

Or is there a way to change a MAX7000 (not 7000A / E) device with Qualtus?

0 Kudos
1 Solution
AR_A_Intel
Employee

Hello

Apologize for the inconvenience happen. The MAX+PLUS II Software Licensing Request portal is recovered. Kindly request your license in https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/programmable/f/download/licensing/lic-max2baseline.html

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
7 Replies
AR_A_Intel
Employee

Hello

Welcome to INTEL forum. May I know what Quartus version you used?

0 Kudos
kokum4
Beginner

Hello, AAbd.

For other devices, I use Qualtus versions 15-17.

This device (EPM7064TC) originally used MAX plus II.

Qualtus also supports MAX7000 if it is version 12, etc., but it is MAX7000S / AE / B, not "MAX7000"

So I think that a license that can be designed with MAX plus II is necessary.

0 Kudos
AR_A_Intel
Employee

Hi Sir

Can you provide your license.dat file and your PC NICID for checking? And for privacy, you can also reply/attach your file in private message.

0 Kudos
kokum4
Beginner

Sorry for waiting

I uploaded a previously received file.

The NIC for this file is 74-E5-F9-7A-49-9B.

I think this file is still due, but I want a license.dat for another machine with NIC 74-E5-F9-A1-09-46.

0 Kudos
AR_A_Intel
Employee

Hello

Apologize for the inconvenience happen. The MAX+PLUS II Software Licensing Request portal is recovered. Kindly request your license in https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/programmable/f/download/licensing/lic-max2baseline.html

0 Kudos
kokum4
Beginner

​​Thank you for working!

Currently my MAX+PLUS II is licensed.

The email I received explained how to set the licenses.dat to Quartus II Web Edition, but I didn't care because it worked with MAX+PLUS II.

Thank you very much.

0 Kudos
kokum4
Beginner

Hello

​A previously issued license file has expired and there is no response from the request portal.

Could you issue an updated license file for NIC = 74-E5-F9-A1-09-46?

thank you.

0 Kudos