Intel® FPGA Software Installation & Licensing
Installation and Licensing that’s includes Intel Quartus® Prime software, ModelSim* - Intel FPGA Edition software, Nios® II Embedded Design Suite on Windows or Linux operating systems.
Announcements
Intel Support hours are Monday-Fridays, 8am-5pm PST, except Holidays. Thanks to our community members who provide support during our down time or before we get to your questions. We appreciate you!

Need Forum Guidance? Click here
Search our FPGA Knowledge Articles here.
710 Discussions

I want to change the file on the EPM7064TC(MAX7000) device. But I can't get MAX+plus licence.

kokum4
Beginner

I want to change the file on the EPM7064TC(MAX7000) device. However, I was able to receive it six months ago, but now I can't receive the MAX + plus II Baseline license file (licence.dat).

(Although the screen to send mail within 24 hours is displayed correctly)

I couldn't find it in a spam mail folder, so I tried it six times.

How can I get a license file?

Or is there a way to change a MAX7000 (not 7000A / E) device with Qualtus?

0 Kudos
1 Solution
AR_A_Intel
Employee

Hello

Apologize for the inconvenience happen. The MAX+PLUS II Software Licensing Request portal is recovered. Kindly request your license in https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/programmable/f/download/licensing/lic-max2baseline.html

View solution in original post

7 Replies
AR_A_Intel
Employee

Hello

Welcome to INTEL forum. May I know what Quartus version you used?

kokum4
Beginner

Hello, AAbd.

For other devices, I use Qualtus versions 15-17.

This device (EPM7064TC) originally used MAX plus II.

Qualtus also supports MAX7000 if it is version 12, etc., but it is MAX7000S / AE / B, not "MAX7000"

So I think that a license that can be designed with MAX plus II is necessary.

AR_A_Intel
Employee

Hi Sir

Can you provide your license.dat file and your PC NICID for checking? And for privacy, you can also reply/attach your file in private message.

kokum4
Beginner

Sorry for waiting

I uploaded a previously received file.

The NIC for this file is 74-E5-F9-7A-49-9B.

I think this file is still due, but I want a license.dat for another machine with NIC 74-E5-F9-A1-09-46.

AR_A_Intel
Employee

Hello

Apologize for the inconvenience happen. The MAX+PLUS II Software Licensing Request portal is recovered. Kindly request your license in https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/programmable/f/download/licensing/lic-max2baseline.html

View solution in original post

kokum4
Beginner

​​Thank you for working!

Currently my MAX+PLUS II is licensed.

The email I received explained how to set the licenses.dat to Quartus II Web Edition, but I didn't care because it worked with MAX+PLUS II.

Thank you very much.

kokum4
Beginner

Hello

​A previously issued license file has expired and there is no response from the request portal.

Could you issue an updated license file for NIC = 74-E5-F9-A1-09-46?

thank you.