Intel® FPGA Software Installation & Licensing
Installation and Licensing that’s includes Intel Quartus® Prime software, ModelSim* - Intel FPGA Edition software, Nios® II Embedded Design Suite on Windows or Linux operating systems.
1193 Discussions

Incorrect Account consolidation and Intel Site profile

Glenn_Doiron1
Beginner

My company was previously acquired by another company last year and we recently lost access to the old email domain.  I created a new account to register (and access the self service licensing center to install Questa on my new machine) but received an email from "Intel Identity Consolidation" explaining that they had consolidated the two accounts... under the old email domain.

This creates problems as I was unable to even log in to the account as the old password was no longer valid after the consolidation, and I was unable to sign in or request a new password without access to the old email domain.

After contacting support last week (case # 05755794) they said before closing it that they would forward my issue to the correct department.

As far as I can tell nothing has happened over the past week.  I have again created a new account.  When I attempt to enroll as the self-service licensing center, I get an "access denied" message.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Nurina
Employee

Hello,

Thank you for using Intel Communities.

I am consulting internal team on what can be done, please allow some time while we investigate your problem.

Regards,

Nurina

0 Kudos
Nurina
Employee

Hello,

We will need some details to further investigate your problem.

Since this involves confidential details, I am continuing this thread though e-mail for privacy.

Regards,

Nurina

0 Kudos
Nurina
Employee

Hello,

As your problem has been addressed, I now transition this thread to community support. If you have a new question, please login to https://supporttickets.intel.com , view details of the desire request, and post a feed/response within the next 15 days to allow me to continue to support you. After 15 days, this thread will be transitioned to community support. The community users will be able to help you on your follow-up questions.

p/s: If any answer from community or Intel support are helpful, please feel free to mark as solution, give Kudos and rate 4/5 survey

Regards,

Nurina

0 Kudos