Intel® FPGA Software Installation & Licensing
Installation and Licensing that’s includes Intel Quartus® Prime software, ModelSim* - Intel FPGA Edition software, Nios® II Embedded Design Suite on Windows or Linux operating systems.

License Error for Device

MSchm69
Beginner

Hello,

I'm trying to compile a old project in Quartus II 11.1. After Syntheses succeeded I get the following error: "Current license file does not support the EP2C35F484C6 device".

Which license is necessary for compiling for this device? Is there a special license needed?

Best regards

0 Kudos
4 Replies
AR_A_Intel
Employee

Hello

Welcome to INTEL forum. To narrow down this issue, can you please provide me

1.license.dat file

2.screenshot error

3. assembler report .asm.rpt file

0 Kudos
MSchm69
Beginner

Thank you for your answer!

Error:

Warning (292000): FLEXlm software error: User/host not on INCLUDE list for feature. Feature:    quartus License path: <SERVER> FLEXnet Licensing error:-39,147 For further information, refer to the FLEXnet Licensing End User Guide, available at "www.macrovision.com".

Error (119013): Current license file does not support the EP2C35F484C6 device

I don't have a license.dat file, because I'm working with the company license server.

Please let me know if this attached report file is the right one.

Anyway it would already help me if you can tell me the needed license for this device.

0 Kudos
AR_A_Intel
Employee

HI Sir

Could you help get the 1.license.dat file and 3. assembler report .asm.rpt file form your license server admin? This because we also unable to tell the needed license base on the device number.

0 Kudos
AR_A_Intel
Employee

And could you also provide your debug .log file for further understand your issue?

0 Kudos