Intel® Fortran Compiler
Build applications that can scale for the future with optimized code designed for Intel® Xeon® and compatible processors.
28445 Discussions

Error "libfcoremdd.dll" was not found

arez
Beginner

Hello,

Hope everybody is safe and fine.

I've just installed "Intel(R) Visual Fortran Intel(R) 64 Compiler Classic for applications running on Intel(R) 64, Version 2021.1 Beta Build 20200827", on a Windows 10 machine.

The compiler seems working fine when testing in Visual Studio environment. However, when tried to run the exe file created in the debug folder of the VS project in command promp, a dialog box pops giving an error message. It says that  "libfcoremdd.dll" was not found as in the attached file.

I checked for the missing file, but found none.

Can I ask you for help with this?

Many thanks

0 Kudos
1 Solution
arez
Beginner

Hi mecej4

You were right, sorry for my mistake. 

Now I'm getting another error saying the application was unable to start correctly.

Just wondering wouldn't it be easier to let the user copy these error message (as text or character strings) to obviate mistakes in quoting them.

Many thanks

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
mecej4
Honored Contributor III

Somewhere in your project settings, etc., libifcoremdd.dll got misspelled, with the second 'i' left out.

0 Kudos
arez
Beginner

Hi mecej4

You were right, sorry for my mistake. 

Now I'm getting another error saying the application was unable to start correctly.

Just wondering wouldn't it be easier to let the user copy these error message (as text or character strings) to obviate mistakes in quoting them.

Many thanks

0 Kudos