Intel® Fortran Compiler
Build applications that can scale for the future with optimized code designed for Intel® Xeon® and compatible processors.
28383 Discussions

How to apply a student license of fortran compiler?

mqa
Beginner

Hello. My license for " Intel® Parallel Studio XE Cluster Edition for Linux* " is expired. I want apply a new one for student, but I can not find the application web now. Could you please send me the web page link?

0 Kudos
1 Solution
mecej4
Honored Contributor III

There is a new product name, different packaging and licensing model for the Intel compilers now. You now obtain and use the compiler and associated packages without a license file or serial number, and may purchase priority support if you want it.

Download and install the HPC toolkit. If you need MKL or the other high performance libraries, download and install the Base and other toolkits, as well.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
mecej4
Honored Contributor III

There is a new product name, different packaging and licensing model for the Intel compilers now. You now obtain and use the compiler and associated packages without a license file or serial number, and may purchase priority support if you want it.

Download and install the HPC toolkit. If you need MKL or the other high performance libraries, download and install the Base and other toolkits, as well.

Faso
Beginner
0 Kudos