Intel® Fortran Compiler
Build applications that can scale for the future with optimized code designed for Intel® Xeon® and compatible processors.

How to uninstall INTEL product ?

WSinc
New Contributor I

Firat of all, no one says which INTEL product I should uninstall.

I assume you are talking about the Parallel XE 2020 I was trying to integrate with Visual studio ?

But there is nothing said about HOW to do that.

anyway, others have had that same problem, and it would be NICE to have someone carefully look at that, and fix it.

THAT SHOULD NEVER HAPPEN. Why DONT they test it before putting it out there ?

Apology - I finally know what you mean by "Start window."

0 Kudos
4 Replies
IanH
Honored Contributor II

On recent versions of Windows, applications are uninstalled using Programs and Features under Control Panel (accessed through the Start button).

How are you going with those screenshots and Visual Studio installation information?

0 Kudos
WSinc
New Contributor I

Well, so far I have been unable to install the XE 2020 parallel edition integration.

They dont tell me why I cant, or went wrong, and unfortunetely INTEL'S help

is non-existent.

If they offered us a PAID support one-on-one session, I would go with that, rather than

not being able to compile and run source code.

But they have a "drop dead" attitude about student users.

0 Kudos
WSinc
New Contributor I

Well, so far I have been unable to install the XE 2020 parallel edition integration.

is non-existent.

If they offered us a PAID support one-on-one session, I would go with that, rather than

0 Kudos
JohnNichols
Valued Contributor III

billsincl wrote:

is non-existent.

If you cannot install the Intel Fortran it is most likely because you have checked the correct boxes on the VS 2019 at install. 

IN VS 2019 you are GIVEN a whole series of check boxes on a single screen - click them all -- you only need a few but clearlyl you are missing the required ones. 

You have been asked to show screen shots -- do so 

Quite complaining and start helping the people who are trying to help you 

0 Kudos