Intel® Fortran Compiler
Build applications that can scale for the future with optimized code designed for Intel® Xeon® and compatible processors.

imslmpistub.lib error

pradeepnatekar
Beginner

Hi

I am using DNEQNF routine of IMSL Maths lib in my code. I have added path of lib and include as per user manual on IMSL. Also added INCLUDE 'link_f90_static.h'

in one of the source file. The build gives imslmpistub.lib not found error. Please let me know why this file is not there or do I need new version of IMSL (I am using IMSL 5.0)

Thanks,

Pradeep

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Steven_L_Intel1
Employee
Do you have imslmpistub.lib listed elsewhere in the project (such as on the Linker Input property page)? That library is not used in the version of IMSL that comes with Fortran Pro 9.1. What compiler version are you using?
0 Kudos
Steven_L_Intel1
Employee
I looked at this again. imslmpistub.lib was used with CVF, not with Intel Visual Fortran. You probably have it listed somewhere in the project as I suggested earlier. Remove any explicit references to the IMSL libraries in your project.
0 Kudos
stephenmj
Beginner
Hi Pradeep,

I encountered the same error when I tried compiling. Do you know how to fix this problem? Id really appreciate your help for a solution.

Thanks,
Stephen James
0 Kudos
Steven_L_Intel1
Employee

Stephen,

The same advice applies. If you migrated your project from CVF you have to remove your previous specification of libraries to use and then use one of the new methods as described in "Building Applications" for using IMSL.

Make sure you have recompiled all your objects and libraries with Intel Fortran.

0 Kudos