Intel® Graphics Performance Analyzers (Intel® GPA)
Improve your game's performance by quickly specifying problem areas

How to save using 'screen space view'

Doonga1
Beginner
I have a problem with Intel GPA, I am trying to extract .obj files from a capture screen. I can extract the models fine but they come out all skewed. This is an example of what i get. When i switch the circled area from 'post transform mesh' to 'screen space view' i get an exact copy (non skewed) of what i want. But i dont know how to export the model without it been skewed. Looks like there must be away to export the model as shown in 'screen space view'

The left side shows the 'post transform mesh' this is the only way i can export the .obj file. I dont like this model because its skewed

The right side shows the 'screen space view' which is what i want to export as an .obj because it isnt skewed

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Doonga1
Beginner
0 Kudos
HemanthCH_Intel

Hi,

Thanks for reaching out to us.

Since this is a duplicate thread of "https://community.intel.com/t5/Intel-Graphics-Performance/Looking-to-save-geometry-file-in-screen-space-view/m-p/1370008#M2256", we will no longer monitor this thread. We will continue addressing this issue in the other thread.

Thanks & Regards,

Hemanth.

0 Kudos
Pamela_H_Intel

I did some experimenting and do not get the skewed effect.

I would like to ask the dev team if they are aware of what might cause this, but I need more information.

• Please copy your platform information from Graphics Monitor Info button on the top right of the GM window.
  • Please share a frame capture that has this anomaly - you can share inn a private message with me if you like.

Thank you,

Pamela

0 Kudos