Intel® High Level Design
Support for Intel® High Level Synthesis Compiler, DSP Builder, OneAPI for Intel® FPGAs, Intel® FPGA SDK for OpenCL™
654 Discussions

Cyclone 10 compiled pin out does not seem to match the cadence schematic symbol

ericmtzr
New Contributor I

We working on a design using a Cyclone 10 10CX085YF672E6G and his compiled pin out does not seem to match the cadence schematic symbol.

For example the compiled design has pin K4 as an LVDS output, but the schematic symbol shows it as a No Connect

We need to know why there are two contrasting definitions for pin K4.

Also I have attached the pinout listing excel file, note I am using the F672 (Go to the F672 page, line 227 you will see pin K4 shown that it can be used as LVDS (which it is) or for DDR etc)

0 Kudos
1 Solution
ericmtzr
New Contributor I

Hi,

Thanks for you help, they tell me that they have already downloaded the new version and are carrying out the tests.

That's all for now, thank you very much.

Regards.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
16 Replies
AminT_Intel
Employee

Hello,

I cannot see the uploaded document on this forum. Can you please share me files that you mentioned?

Thanks.

0 Kudos
ericmtzr
New Contributor I

Hi,

Thanks for your support,

I attached the file.

Regards.

0 Kudos
AminT_Intel
Employee

Hello,

Thank you for sharing the pin-out file. Can you also share the schematic that you are referring that shows pin K4 as NC?

Thank you.

0 Kudos
ericmtzr
New Contributor I

Hi,

We are going to try to get the schematic, since it is a private project.

As soon as we have the schematic we send it to you.

Regards.

0 Kudos
ericmtzr
New Contributor I

Hi,

I attached the schematic, the NC block is in section 7 (page 5), and K4 is on the left side near the bottom.

Regards.

0 Kudos
AminT_Intel
Employee

Hello,

May I know where specifically did you get this Intel OrCad symbol site? The reason I asked this I wanted to make sure that you are referring to the right schematic of your selected device.

Thank you. 

0 Kudos
ericmtzr
New Contributor I

Hi,

I attached a document with the information that you request, please tell me if you need more information.

Regards.

0 Kudos
AminT_Intel
Employee

Hello,

Thank you for the detailed information. I have escalated this issue to the relevant team. 

Thank you.

0 Kudos
AminT_Intel
Employee

Hello,

The team has been informed on this issue. We will let you know when the updated version is available.

Thank you.

0 Kudos
ericmtzr
New Contributor I

hi,

Excellent, thank you. Question, will you have any estimated release date for this update?

Regards.

0 Kudos
AminT_Intel
Employee

Hello,

I have been informed that the schematic symbol will be updated by the end of today. Please let me know if you are able to download the latest version.

Thank you

0 Kudos
AminT_Intel
Employee

Hello,

Is eveything good on your end? I will close this case in 3 days if there is no more concerns.

Thank you.

0 Kudos
ericmtzr
New Contributor I

Hi,

At the moment I have no response from my client, he is in trainings all week.

Could you tell me if the new version was already released?

0 Kudos
AminT_Intel
Employee

Hello,

I have been informed from my team that they have updated it on the same day I posted my last reply.

Thanks.

0 Kudos
ericmtzr
New Contributor I

Hi,

Thanks for you help, they tell me that they have already downloaded the new version and are carrying out the tests.

That's all for now, thank you very much.

Regards.

0 Kudos
AminT_Intel
Employee

I’m glad that your question has been addressed, I now transition this thread to community support. If you have a new question, feel free to open a new thread to get the support from Intel experts. Otherwise, the community users will continue to help you on this thread. Thank you.

0 Kudos