Intel® Optane™ Memory
Support for Issues Related to Intel® Optane™ Memory
Announcements
Want to learn how Intel® Optane™ Memory can help your business? Talk to our Expert!

Looking for our RealSense Community? Click HERE

The Intel® SSD Toolbox and Intel® Data Center Tool are now End-Of-Life, see for more information and replacements tools here
1358 Discussions

Hard Drive Partition Issues

Ammarkhan56
Beginner

I am facing the issues that when i am installing the window 7 in my pc it doesn't show the partition. My pc have a Intel core i3 processor. How can solve it. I add the picture of the error.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
4 Replies
AlHill
Super User

What is your processor model number?

Doc (not an Intel employee or contractor)
[Maybe Windows 12 will be better]

Ammarkhan56
Beginner
0 Kudos
AlHill
Super User

That does not tell me your processor model number.

It really does not matter.   Windows 7 is not supported, and this is not an Intel problem.

You may want to try Microsoft support.

Doc (not an Intel employee or contractor)
[Maybe Windows 12 will be better]

BrusC_Intel
Employee

Hello, @Ammarkhan56.

Thank you for posting on the Intel Community Support forums.

I'm sorry to hear that you encountered problems while installing your operating system, and I will be sharing some details with you.

From the Intel support side, we can help you with questions directly related to Intel products, I understand that your system uses an Intel processor, but the main issue is not related to it in any way, and this subforum in particular is for Intel Optane Memory products.

Similarly to what AlHill mentioned, you may try to contact Microsoft, but please keep in mind Windows 7 is a very old operating system already out of support, and another option would be to contact the motherboard or system manufacturer for instructions.

The thread will be closed right now, and it will no longer be monitored by Intel support, but if you require any type of assistance from Intel in the future, just open a new thread, or contact us using any of the available support methods:

- https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/contact-intel.html

Best regards,

Bruce C.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos