I'm trying to implement ALTMULT_COMPLEX for complex numbers, However, when I came to implement the circuit, it shows that all input sizes are mismatch. Can you please help with that? an image is attached.
It's really hard to see in your picture what the signal name is on dataa_real, but it looks like it should be p[15..0] to match the input you have. Can you post the error message(s) you're getting?
Oh, if you're going to not directly connect the I/O to the bus wires of altmult_complex, you need to add bus wires to the I/O and name them appropriately. The tool thinks your I/O are all single bit. I/O naming in the schematic editor is separate from internal signal naming. Your I/O objects are right next to the block. Why not just connect them directly?
Just wonder if you have had a chance to try the following:
- In your schematic, delete all the wires, pins and the altmult_complex instance
- Launch the Megawizard for the altmult_complex IP in your design and regenerate the HDL and BSF
- Add the new BSF into schematic
- Right-click on the instance -> Generate Pins. This should auto-generate the input/output pins with the corresponding width
- Run the compilation again to see if issue still persist
If issue still persist, please help to attach your test design QAR so that I can further look into it. Thank you very much.