Intel® Quartus® Prime Software
Intel® Quartus® Prime Design Software, Design Entry, Synthesis, Simulation, Verification, Timing Analysis, System Design (Platform Designer, formerly Qsys)
16606 Discussions

Cyclone iv - triple speed ethernet set to RGMII

alan_r
Beginner

I’m looking for an example of a Cyclone IV (Quartus Prime Standard & Platform Designer) using “triple speed ethernet” in RGMII mode.

Concerns:
output: tx_clk
input: rec_clk

Thanks,

--Alan

0 Kudos
6 Replies
Paveetirra_Srie
Employee

Hi Alan Jayson,

Below picture attached shows variations for TSE Ethernet Cyclone IV devices. For RGMII setting, IP variation is 1000 Mbps Small MAC. By using the applicable, you will be able to generate design example for TSE.

Here's the link for TSE UG. You can refer more detail on how to generate design example on TSE UG.

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/docs/programmable/683402/22-1-20-0-0/about-this-ip.html

Regards,

Pavee

0 Kudos
alan_r
Beginner

Hi Pavee,

The attached picture is not attached.

Thanks,

--Alan

0 Kudos
Paveetirra_Srie
Employee

Hi Alan,

Sorry about that. You may refer to the TSE UG pg20 Table 14 Resource Utilization for Triple-Speed Ethernet for Cyclone IV GX Devices.

Regards,

Pavee

0 Kudos
Paveetirra_Srie
Employee

Hi Alan,

Good day. Any update on this?

Regards,

Pavee

0 Kudos
Paveetirra_Srie
Employee

Hi Alan,

I’m glad that your question has been addressed, I now transition this thread to community support. 

If you have a new question, feel free to open a new thread to get the support from Intel experts.

Otherwise, the community users will continue to help you on this thread. 

Thank you.

0 Kudos