Intel® Quartus® Prime Software
Intel® Quartus® Prime Design Software, Design Entry, Synthesis, Simulation, Verification, Timing Analysis, System Design (Platform Designer, formerly Qsys)
Announcements
Intel Support hours are Monday-Fridays, 8am-5pm PST, except Holidays. Thanks to our community members who provide support during our down time or before we get to your questions. We appreciate you!

Need Forum Guidance? Click here
Search our FPGA Knowledge Articles here.
14951 Discussions

Error (10759) when compile boardtest.cl kernel

Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor I

when i run to compile boardtest.cl kernel, have the bellow error : error (10759) the verilog hdl error at boardtest_system.v :object kclk_finish declared in a list of port decralation cannot be redeclared within the module body file: e:/intelFPGA/17.1/hld/board/terasic/de1soc/example/boardtest/bin/boardtest/system/systhesis/submodule/boardtest_system.v line 488 

did that file generate automatically?why still this error
0 Kudos
5 Replies
Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor I

Please attach the "quartus_sh_compile.log" file.

Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor I

the quartus_sh_compile file attached ,please check...

Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor I

--- Quote Start ---  

Info (125068): Revision "top" was previously opened in Quartus II software version 16.0.2. Created Quartus Prime Default Settings File E:/intelFPGA/17.1/hld/board/terasic/de1soc/examples/boardtest/bin/boardtest/top_assignment_defaults.qdf, which contains the default assignment setting information from Quartus II software version 16.0.2. 

--- Quote End ---  

It seems the BSP you are using is not compatible with your version of Quartus. Check your board manufacturer's instructions as to which version of Quartus you should be using.
Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor I

yes,i'm using quartus 17.1version while the BSP version of de1soc board is 16.0. but the de1-soc opencl user manual file don't write that bsp only install under quartus v16.0,so i'm not sure that error was caused by different version...

Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor I

You can install Quartus 16.0.2 alongside with the version you have now and try to see if it works. If it still didn't, I recommend contacting Terasic's support.