Intel® Quartus® Prime Software
Intel® Quartus® Prime Design Software, Design Entry, Synthesis, Simulation, Verification, Timing Analysis, System Design (Platform Designer, formerly Qsys)
16559 Discussions

Hi there, I have the following crash when running a full compilation flow in with Quartus 17.1.1 on a 64 bit Linux station. The software works fine with other design. I attached the screenshot. Can you please give me a hint there ?

DGros2
Beginner

3 Replies
KhaiChein_Y_Intel

Hi DGros2,

Could you try to clean the project , Project > Clean Project > ok or compile the design in the latest version of the Intel Quartus Prime software and see if the problem persists?

Thanks.

0 Kudos
DGros2
Beginner

Hi there,

I cleared the project files. The crash happened again. I would really appreciate if you could give me some lead according to the log I sent . Upgrading to the last Quartus version is not an current option for me. Are there any know issues with this version that can cause such a crash, Please check and let me know . Thanks, Daniel

0 Kudos
KhaiChein_Y_Intel

Hi Daniel,

It is not possible to figure out the root cause of this error without the design. I have checked in our database and I could not find any related information about this error. Could you provide the design or simple test case for investigation?

Thanks

0 Kudos