Intel® Quartus® Prime Software
Intel® Quartus® Prime Design Software, Design Entry, Synthesis, Simulation, Verification, Timing Analysis, System Design (Platform Designer, formerly Qsys)
Announcements
Intel Support hours are Monday-Fridays, 8am-5pm PST, except Holidays. Thanks to our community members who provide support during our down time or before we get to your questions. We appreciate you!

Need Forum Guidance? Click here
Search our FPGA Knowledge Articles here.
15322 Discussions

Hi there, I have the following crash when running a full compilation flow in with Quartus 17.1.1 on a 64 bit Linux station. The software works fine with other design. I attached the screenshot. Can you please give me a hint there ?

DGros2
Beginner

3 Replies
KhaiChein_Y_Intel

Hi DGros2,

Could you try to clean the project , Project > Clean Project > ok or compile the design in the latest version of the Intel Quartus Prime software and see if the problem persists?

Thanks.

DGros2
Beginner

Hi there,

I cleared the project files. The crash happened again. I would really appreciate if you could give me some lead according to the log I sent . Upgrading to the last Quartus version is not an current option for me. Are there any know issues with this version that can cause such a crash, Please check and let me know . Thanks, Daniel

KhaiChein_Y_Intel

Hi Daniel,

It is not possible to figure out the root cause of this error without the design. I have checked in our database and I could not find any related information about this error. Could you provide the design or simple test case for investigation?

Thanks