Intel® Quartus® Prime Software
Intel® Quartus® Prime Design Software, Design Entry, Synthesis, Simulation, Verification, Timing Analysis, System Design (Platform Designer, formerly Qsys)
Announcements
Intel Support hours are Monday-Fridays, 8am-5pm PST, except Holidays. Thanks to our community members who provide support during our down time or before we get to your questions. We appreciate you!

Need Forum Guidance? Click here
Search our FPGA Knowledge Articles here.
15317 Discussions

I am looking for the simulation files of the EP1C components family. Where can I find these files ?

GFran25
Beginner

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Hazlina_R_Intel

Hi,

To help you answer this question, may I know what kind of simulation files are you looking for? What kind of simulation are you planning to do?

GFran25
Beginner
Hi, I am looking for the altera_mf.vhd and altera_mf_components.vhd files used for the simulation of EP1C4 componets family. Of course, I will need all included files, if needed, used in these files. Best regards
RichardTanSY_Intel

The altera_mf.vhd and altera_mf_components.vhd files are device-independent and can be located in the \quartus\eda\sim_lib directory.

ak6dn
Valued Contributor II

Just a note you will need access to Quartus 13.0sp1 or earlier to find any include files specific to the Cyclone EP1C family.